MERGED ----> Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!! + Finally...my pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there

It's so funny to read all the posts...so much time later!!
It has been almost a month!! An extraordinary month!!
I became a U2portugal member! I wanna thank Vitor Jobling...the most wonderfull human being I ever dealed with...and a magnificent U2 fan...he's the one that made me became a U2portugal member!!!

I am still so happy....I think I won't ever be the same!!! lol!!!

;) I am still floating!!

Honey,
How very lucky you are!! This is an amazing story; see what a little faith will bring you??? I don't know how you could function after meeting him and having him hugging you and all that fun lovey stuff going on!! MAN! I would have just died!! He is soooooooooo fine!!
You must tell us how he smelled!! :sexywink:

He smelled just like the ocean...maybe because he was in fact near the beach!! Oh boy...or that's just because I wasn't functioning right when he hugged me!! Boy...I still can't function!! I am so happy....still take part of my day just to live again all that happened to me...it is so hard to believe...! If I hadn't the pics...and the signed albums...I would just say it was a dream!! But...no way I can deny it!! It is posted all over!! Yupi...it did happen!!! ;)
Thanks girl!! You are keeping me 'feel like I could fly...so high...ELEVATION!!! :) You really 'elevate my soul'!!!

:wave:

Yay...happiness is a good feeling....that little warm feeling inside ya, isn't it?? The tickle in your belly...I LOVE it!!!

I'm glad I can give you a bit of happiness!! And you have no clue of how happy you make me when you are happy...I am happy to make you happy!!! ;) Didi I sound dumb ,now??

Sorry..I love you girls and boys out there!!!
And I'm 'looking for the sound that's gonna drown out the world'!! The new album is coming...yes it is...see BONO hanging out with those executive producers from Music Records??? YAY...nice...!!! :)

Finally...my pics!!! ;)

Hey guys!! Finnaly...here you go!! My pics with BONO at the airport!! Can you see the look at my face?? It's the most dumb look I ever had!!! But...that's just the face of how I was feeling...I was AMAZED!!! Yikes...it really happened...and this pics are the live proof of it!!!

Tania1.jpg

This is one you had already seen!!! But....better image quality!! :)
Sooo cute...!

This one....awww...he was signing my 'If god will send his angels cd single!!! But the pen wouldn't write...and I was like: OMG...not now!! Please write.....bad pen!!! :sad:

Tania2.jpg

Oh nooo!! :ohmy:

The pics are being post tooo big!! Sorry!
I'll have to resize them!! I'll post them later!!! Sorry!!:sad:

Gorgeous my_kite....funny what happened with the pen...there's always some little hiccup when it's least wanted. Thanks for posting the pics...you both look terrific!

Thanks girl!!! We look so close to each other...isn't it?? Really clooose....OMG!!! :drool: Still can't believe it!!
Hang around girl!! Cus as soon as I can I will resize the rest of the pics....they are sooo cool!!! I wish I had one of my hug to BONO!!!
The thing I like the most is that we were not making any funny faces to the pic...we are just talking and laughing...you'll see the rest of the pics and you will understand!!! YAY...I am SOOO HAPPY!!! :wink:

Yikes!!! :)
Here you go...if you see the pen..that's the bad pen...I was so :( about it!!! But...I had another pen and BONO just held the other pen!! He signed my If god will send his angels cd-s....

and you can see...I was trying to find my OTHER pen...a black one....and THAT was fine!! So...he could finally sign my cd's!!! ;):wink:

Exp2.jpg

This one...it is pretty similar to the last one...but if you see closer...BONO had gave up from trying to use my bad pen!!! And I was almost finding my GOOD pen!! ;) I felt sooo :banghead: Yikes...why does something always go wrong?? But it was funny...cus BONO was just laughing about it!! As soon as I gave him the new pen....he smiled at me...like if he was waiting for something...and pointing the pen at me!! I was like: What??
Then I found out... he wanted me to take out that part that covers the pen...how do you call it?? Sorry..I don't remember it!! :)

Exp3.jpg

OMG...I love this one!! It is my fav!! We were talking about the album and he was so happy talking about it!! I think he understood I was a really loyal fan trying to take some 'info' from him!! He was laughing while talking with me!! OMG!! :drool:
The most amazing thing is that we were really caught just having a regular conversation...that's my regular ME and regular BONO!!! No funny faces posing for the photographer!! I wasn't even aware that Jorge was taking those pics!!! :love:
O god...I love so much the look on his face!!! ;)And ...can you see the stupid look on my face?? I was totally :drool: :sexywink: :yes: :D :heart:
How can I describe and make you feel what I felt by that time??:wink:

And there it is...my saving PEN!! :)
Bono had just finished signing my POP album (by the way...BONO is 'the song that I hear in my heaaaaaaaad!!! :) )

And...I was grabing his arms...like...'I am not letting you go away, Mr BONO!! He was so warm...and so close to me!!! :happy: :shocked:
I wish you could see a pic of our :hug:
It was the most amazing thing!!! :)

greety said:
the cap??

Yes...that's it!!! Sorry!! I am all messed up!!! :wink:
i am so excited telling you the whole story once again...now with this AWESOME pics!!!

my_kite said:
Exp2.jpg

This one...it is pretty similar to the last one...but if you see closer...BONO had gave up from trying to use my bad pen!!! And I was almost finding my GOOD pen!! ;) I felt sooo :banghead: Yikes...why does something always go wrong?? But it was funny...cus BONO was just laughing about it!! As soon as I gave him the new pen....he smiled at me...like if he was waiting for something...and pointing the pen at me!! I was like: What??
Then I found out... he wanted me to take out that part that covers the pen...how do you call it?? Sorry..I don't remember it!! :)

:lol: yes, I can see that you about to try to find the good pen in your purse - isn't that always the way, the one thing you want out of your purse is always at the bottom - that's what happens to me :lol:

Oh...this one!! BONO had just signed my stuff...and he was still talking about the tour...saying that he was making his promise to me was that he was going to make everything he posibly can to make sure they will come to Portugal with the new tour!!
Ii was once again with that stupid look on my face :drool: (I do hate my face in this one)
But i was taling with him...so it is a weird expression!!! :(

Anyway...there we are...chating...soooo cooooollll:shocked:

So...it is for reall!! :) :wink:

He was about to leave...if you see the pic reaaaaly close...you'lll see our hands....soooo close!! :drool: And...he was REALLY looking at me...with those BLUE eyes I will never forget!! OMG!!
He knows I exist!! (ain't that great?? ) Once in my life he saw me...and he is aware of my existence!!! :bow: :combust: :faint:

kellyahern said:
Great pics! :hyper: :bow:

The first one was the one that was in the newspaper, wasn't it? :hyper:

Yes..it is...but the one in the newspaper...the image wasn't soo good...but this one!!! Sooo nice!! Good pic!!! :) Much more coloured and bright!!! ;)

Well...and that's it...can you believe it that it was just 5 or 6 minutes standing next to him...but it felt like a lifetime to me!!! :drool:
O Gosh....what a moment....I am really 'Stuck in a moment'....the moment I hugged my sweet little BONO...!! :wink:
He is so cute and sweet...and his velvet jacket made him feel like hugging a teddy bear!!!

By the end of all this...BONO left...we was moving away still loking at me...like if he wasn't really willing to go...! :( I wasn't willing to LET HIM go!!!

But...he moved waving, smilling and throwing kisses to me (see the Boston DVD....With or Without you?? when BONO send's the girl back to the crowd and moves away sending her a sweet kiss?? It was just like that!!! :shocked:

I was almost :sad: because i really wanted him to stay a little longer... I had so much to say to him...!! :(

And I was really sad....cus I had no pics of it all (i didn't knew Jorge had taken these ones)

So...Jorge was there....and Vanessa (also from the Newspaper) and she just asked me what BONO had said to me!!!

I told her all.....and I was really sad!!! Jorge was at the C gate, taking one last pic of BONO (cus he had looked back to was and made a funny face to Jorge...that pic came out as a front page of the newspaper on the saturday, 1st May)

I was really :banghead: :crack: :huh: :sad: I have no pics!!! :( No one will believe me if I tell the whole story!! And i told it to Jorge!! He started laughing at me...i was like: :mad: :scratch:

But...Jorge said: Oh..I see...you have no pics?? See this...and he showed my his photo cam...I was really :love: :shocked: That's me with BONO...OMG!! You took pics of us!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom