Merged ----> Saturday morning scanned pics + Help, help, help! Has anybody...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Saturday morning scanned pics

Some more I did yesterday. Not a lot but.. :)

bonokissali.jpg

That was taken from the Daily Mirror's recent article about Bono and Ali's 20th Anniversary.

Thanx Olive! LOL I just woke up and don't have my contacts in so I'm like 2 inches from the screen, but man are those hot!! :love: :drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Thanx Olive! LOL I just woke up and don't have my contacts in so I'm like 2 inches from the screen, but man are those hot!! :love: :drool:

loll cute!

glad u guys liked :D

oliveu2cm said:
Q_Zoocover.jpg

the color on this one got screwed up, but you can never go wrong with supersized larry
QLarrycover.jpg

Oh dear, look at that! He's so sexy it hurts... ouch! :larry: :heart:

they'll be up again soon. when my site gets a lot of hits it slows down or just stops. But it should clear soon, so be sure to try again lata.
sorry 'bout that!

:)

oliveu2cm said:
they'll be up again soon. when my site gets a lot of hits it slows down or just stops. But it should clear soon, so be sure to try again lata.
sorry 'bout that!

:)

That's ok :)

Help! Help! Has anybody...

...saved in their puters the pics of ALi and Bono Olive scanned last weekend? I've been trying to go to her website for ages without any luck; and I'm dying to see the pics! :help:

Can anybody e-mail them to me? Pretty pretty please? :D

bonomaniac@hotmail.com

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks! :D

Olive's site's down? I wonder if she knows that.

I don't have them. But, you should try PMing Olive, cause she obviously has them on her harddrive.

I emailed them to Flavia! My site's not technically "down"- it just can't handle too many hits. :shrug: dunno why it's getting so many hits at this time but.. it should come back up soon.

Gina- I posted the picture in the "Saturday scanned pictures" thread i made on saturday.. not sure if it's on the 2nd page yet or not. wait, I think you saw it.. w/ the Paul McG pic in it..

Back
Top Bottom