MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4f47e65f.jpg

48014d95.jpg

7894ed28.jpg

f8202f3d.jpg

You know, this is so cliche...but they seriously are like a fine wine. I mean, they all look great... but Bono, wow...so fit, so hot. Adam's outfit...so....wow.

Just wow. :drool:

Okay, after going through ALL 13 pages, my conclusions:

1. Adam looks HOT!!!! Defintly the best looking one last night. Awesome outfit, and he totally works the gray hair. Your new bass is pretty, also, Adam.

2. Bono is wonderful, I can't stand it. Love the red V on his hand (too bad he smeared it all over himself.) The second jacket is rather tacky, but he totally makes up for it when he blind folds himself. :combust:

3. Not enough pictures of Edge and Larry, but they look about the same as on Elevation.

4. Why the hell couldn't I get GAs!!!??? Oh, well, at least those nifty bead screens will look GREAT from my seats. :mad:

Thanks for posting the pictures! Adam especially looks fantastic... Go, Adam! But I still think Bono needs haircut. :wink:

About the blindfold picture... I think in a different context it would be hot, but the case was he was making a statement about prisoners of war (most likely Iraqi)... I dunno. It's just hard to say it's a sexy picture when there's an entirely different (and disturbing) point behind it. *shrug*

Meep, I'm gonna get clobbered for saying that... LOL!

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Am I going nuts or the man saying "everyone, everyone..." at the beginning of the concert is Gavin Friday??

:hmm:

I also think this sounds like Gavin. I read some reports that he was there. I suppose it could be a case of people sounding similar after spending years together but I would bet some money on it really being Gavin...

Back
Top Bottom