MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
SD1_larrydrums.jpg

:drool:

Thanks!!! :bow:

great pics thanks to everyone whos posted!!

Only 11 weeks!!:drool:

Bono looks great as do all the band but drop the stars jacket B its dreadful!!

These are so amazing :drool: . I think they all looked great. I must say that Mr. Clayton looks extremly sophisticated and dapper. I like that grey short hair look and those shirts on him.

However it is still Bono that makes me...:combust:

Can't wait to go home and put these in my photo collections.

u2bonogirl said:
3435344323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323544794%3A37ot1lsi

Speaking of zoolander :wink:

:giggle:

Oh gosh...that one jacket is pretty bad.....but when he's on his knees with the blindfold...I forgive it..:wink:

I'm so happy! His hair looks good..he looks awesome....the band looks good...the stage with those lights looks awesome! :happy:

And the fact he doesn't look any different than some of those older zoo pics and stuff? :hyper:

Ok..I'm not talking sense....

Apparently I am the only one that likes bono is the gaudy jacket :wink:

Though I had not noticed the fugly green stripes when I first saw it

Wow! Now I can't wait for the Dublin gigs! I'm so :hyper: already! :D

The background of the stage reminds of the Popmart tour setting....Ah! So many good memories are floating back! :wink:

But the little eejits didn't include UTEOTW! :p

Thanks so much for the pic posts! :bow: And another thank you to the ladies who did the watermark removal! :drool: These are all amazing shots. :)

Is that the similar heart stage setup to Elevation? It would be great to be inside that oval-thingy!! (if I could get to see a show that is!!)

Be prepared--I will make it very well known that I won't get to see any of the tour, save for a miracle!!:grumpy:

what a nightmare trying to get on here:mad:

The Irish rock group U2 kicks off the bands world tour "Vertigo" with their opening show in San Diego, California March 28, 2005. The Irish rock band has sold over 2.2 million tickets and grossed some $185 million with advance ticket sales. By the time U2's Vertigo concludes, it will be one of the top-grossing rock tours of all time, with a total nearing $300 million

X00012_9_edge.jpg
X00080_9.jpg
X00103_9_edgebono.jpg
X00114_9_bono.jpg
X00117_9_bono.jpg
X00118_9_bono.jpg
X00126_9_bono.jpg
X00131_9_bono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom