MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
52489378.jpg

52489298.jpg

52489296.jpg

52489243.jpg

Oh god those pictures are beautiful! Thank you to everyone who posted. I can't believe I have to wait 39 days to see them myself. (There needs to be a "whimpering with jealousy" smilie.)

I don't have time to do any more right now, but here is one pic cleaned up.

VertigoSanDiego.jpg

MollyMalone said:
Wierd, normally Bono's my main man but Adam's looking mighty handsome in those pics! :shifty:

Adam is looking gorgeous!!!!!!

So, I was sitting and watching a rerun of the R&RHoF induction of VH1 with my Mom, and Bruce Springsteen was talking about how all the girls love Larry and he's "The Good Looking One".

So as the band are walking out on stage, Mom says "Which one is Larry?" and I point him out. And she says "Oh. I thought they were talking about him" and she points to Adam. "I think he's the Good Looking one. Which one is he?"

And I smiled and said "That's Adam" "Ok" she said. "Well I think he's much more handsome."

I thought that was very cool, so I wanted to share that :)

Thanks for the awesome pix. Looks like B is really skinny & has trimmed his hair. I don't know if I can wait 8 months til Atlanta! I will have to start thinking about Christmas shopping again before then. :ohmy:

Thanks to all who posted pictures.

Queen Bee, thanks for posting the ones I sent you before I went to bed. It was frustrating b/c the servers kept dying and I didn't have the time or the patience to deal with it, so thanks!

Back
Top Bottom