MERGED --> Pics of Adam's braces?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam's braces really worked out for him. He was always sexy but now he is simply FINE!!!! He smiles alot more now too.:combust:

what a great parent you are that you take the time to make your son feel good about this.

:up:

Perhaps Bono did have some straightening done on his top teeth... but his bottom teeth are still delightfully crooked (on his right side).

...If he ever changes that, I'm going to track him down and beat him up.

Im 40 and just got the Invisiline braces. They still hurt, but dont show. They are like clear plastic trays that fit completely over the teeth.
My niece is 12 and just got braces. Or, as the cool kids call them "grills"
She also has them in her school colors. So, tell your son it shouldnt be that bad. Plus, if someone teases him, them that person has problems, not your son. That person isnt good enough to be his friend anyway.

Aww! :cute:

I have braces, and I'm a senior in high school... :mad: because I refused to get them back in eighth grade. I relented last year because they kept getting more crooked. They're a pain in the ass, but I have the clear brackets on top so you at least don't notice them as much. And only a couple more months, I didn't even have to have them on for a full year. :hyper: I'm excited to actually be able to brush my teeth well again.

Aouch... Braces...
Thanks God all my teeth are right ! I got that from my parents. At an advanced age it always looks weird than on a kid... Poor Adams :( At least he'll have straight teeth ;)

I thought his teeth were just fine before. Also I think his braces are out now:wink:

I :heart: :adam:

Last edited:
^ awww. it will be a long journey. but if you do everything your ortho says, it won't take longer than it's supposed to. =)
good luck tomorrow!

i'm not a premium member, so I can't use the search function, but i remember there was a thread REALLY similar to this a while ago, so if someone could find it, you'll have all the pictures you need =)

Good luck! I had braces for 2-ish years, and now my teeth are all pretty :D. Also, follow tuwie's advice! I did everything my ortho told me, so I got mine off a little early (plus none of my brackets ever popped off). I'm not going to lie, they hurt quite a bit at times(depending on how crooked your teeth were in the first place) but it's definitely worth it! Again, good luck! :hug:

Souly said:
cap295.jpg

You need to add me to Livejournal so I can comment on your entries. :mad:
That's the first I've seen adam with his braces.

thanks for posting the pic

Can we stop kidding ourselves and admit that braces suck? The less time you have them on, the better. Now post-braces, your teeth are nice - but let's not perpetuate any delusions.

ahmad said:
Can we stop kidding ourselves and admit that braces suck? The less time you have them on, the better. Now post-braces, your teeth are nice - but let's not perpetuate any delusions.

Agreed, it's epecially bad playing brass/trumpet in band.

ahmad said:
Um. I happen to think Adam's were cute. :p I doubt this thread is perpetuating any delusions. :eyebrow:

Jam Jar said:

didn't wear your retainer? i haven't been. and i can see changes already. eek. :reject: Good luck with your braces, love_u2_adam :) it's worth it!

I did....I just have horrible luck.

Back
Top Bottom