MERGED ----> Photos needed for Hanover site + Email address + Please post Hanover pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Photographs of U2 needed for Hanover Website

Hi Gang.

I really need your assistance. Clearly, quite a lot of you have met Bono and the rest of U2. Some of you have even travelled far to do so. Browsing through some of these incredible meetings, I am surprised by the sheer volume of fans who've made the pilgrimage to Dublin and especially Hanover Quay...the site of U2's studio (as if you needed reminding!!!)

Anyway, my friends, I am in desperate need of locating some photographs to include on my website.

Basically, its quite simple. A commemorative site, focusing on U2's residency in Hanover studio and the music they've recorded there, plus of course the stories from fans who've personally met the guys there.

The site in question should be back online quite shortly...so if anyone has a photo or story that they wouldn't mind sharing...please e-mail me.

Thanks a lot

Declan

(p.s.)

Full credit will be given and the material remains copyrighted to you

Last edited:
e-mail address for Hanover thread.

Photographs of U2 at Hanover Quay required Re: Hanover Quay photographs

Hope you all enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend...(was it just in Ireland and the U.K.?)

After posting my last thread and in my haste to finish work early last friday, I completely forget to include my e-mail address for anyone who may obtain photographs of U2 at Hanover (or for that matter any U2 pics in general) and wishes to submit them for inclusion on a website specifically concentrating on U2's love affair with their coveted location on Hanover Quay.

e-mail: declanoreilly@mail.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I await for your kind support towards my pet project.

:wave:

Post Hanover Pix

Hi Guys and Girls!!

Please, oh please, post any pictures or photographs you have of U2 and yourselves at Hanover here.

Thanks ever so much...I'd really appreciate it.

Love and respect:heart:

Declan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom