MERGED ----> OMG!! what a pic!! + Paris match photo thanx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know french is not easy... i speak a bit spanish too... bono speaks french as well, that's soo funny when he speaks in french...i loooove his accent :drool: !! and i loooove when he speaks in spanish in the mexico concert during popmart, oh geez:drool:

:lol:

Girls, we crack me up. 5!! pages dissecting and discussing the extraordinary beauty and sheer primal sexiness of one Bono pic.

I love PLEBA. ;) :yes:

SD

miss-U2 said:
i know french is not easy... i speak a bit spanish too... bono speaks french as well, that's soo funny when he speaks in french...i loooove his accent :drool: !! and i loooove when he speaks in spanish in the mexico concert during popmart, oh geez:drool:

He speaks French? I didn't know that.

I've heard him speak Spanish before, in the "The One Dollar Diary" documentary (hehe, I liked when he was talking about the Spanish version of the Sex Pistols, and how they did "Anarchy In The U.K." in Spanish, and when he was imitating it, he was saying most of it in English at the time, but it was still funny to hear him go, "I am antichristos!"...that cracked me up! :laugh: :cute: :bono:. And then later he sang...I think it was that song...in total Spanish).

But I've never heard him speak in French.

And I love his accent, too. I particularly like hearing him say certain words in his accent-like the word "mall" he pronounces as "mal", and "advertisement" as "advertisment". It's cute.

Sherry, I know what you mean, isn't this place great? :D.

Angela

I looked for the Paris Match at B& N and Borders today-no luck, and Borders only had one copy of last month's.

And I just want to say that I can tell just by his post that Herbert is a super nice guy :), and we've gotten many great mp3's and pics from his wonderful site. I don't think he means to do anything wrong, as he explained in his post.

I'm not saying you were wrong either Queen Bee or anyone else - as I can see, it's all been cleared up :) As arw said, we should just be a community.

Thanks for the link kelly-as much as I LOVE that bed pic :D, those pics of him w/ the children are my absolute favorite type of Bono pic :heart:

Last edited:
Re: oops !

Herby_Mix said:

As you may know, my site is in spanish language cause it's dedicated for people in Latin America who can't read english and can not visit U2 sites in english cause they don't understand the language. So, I try to share with them the best U2 news and pictures.

Hi Herby! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :wave:

Running my own site I know how hard it is to keep track of where pictures come from... and I don't even update nearly as frequently as you do.

I know there is a huge U2 following in Latin America, and I think it's so wonderful you provide this service to them! :up: :yes: I know many fans really appreciate it.

take care,

Olive :)

tabby - i'm off to find that thread!!! can't wait to see what goodies are in store. It's good to know that I'm not as odd as I thought I was:wink:

Herby, don't sweat it! Your site ROCKS and has become my primary source for new pics and mp3s. :up: I must say in your defense that after I complained, you credited everything of mine and got the Wireimage subscription of your own (which is awesome since Char's expired, lol!). Keep it up!

frenchie1970 said:
tabby - i'm off to find that thread!!! can't wait to see what goodies are in store. It's good to know that I'm not as odd as I thought I was:wink:

*edit I was going to post you the link but I see you found it! You're not odd, unless several of the rest of us are :eek: I really became a neck fanatic after seeing so many other girls drool over it. It IS sexy! :drool:

Back to the bed pic, it is now my sig :wink: Thanks again to QB, Souly, Kelly, all involved :bow: It is one of the hottest finds in PLEBA history! :combust:

Last edited:
Herbert, we have adored your site for a long time now, please don't ever take it down! :down:

I can't stop looking at this pic!! He's just so hot and...and damn pure sexy, and I'm just like :combust: :drool: :faint: Oh words can't describe!!

*calms down*

Last edited:
OMG, what a pic. :drool: I thought this pic was so hot that, despite it's low resolution, I HAD to make it into a wallpaper. I would have attached it, but apparently it's too big (what am I paying for! ;) ) so here is the link. If my site goes down, feel free to email me at brightangel5348@email.com and I'll just send it to you. Geocities sucks.

http://www.geocities.com/ultraviolet5348/bonobed.jpg

Copy and Paste it.

Last edited:
Oops, I just now noticed, I put a thumb down when I meant a thumb up for Herbert's site! :eek: But thumbs down to taking the site down, please don't ever!

:up:

Paris match photo thanx

Every nite for the previous 4 days I've been looking for an hour or so, [up & down the threads I thot it would be on] for the post I did thanking the poster who first id'd that that bedroom pic of Bono was in the Paris Match . [i looked for my avatar as a guide]

I didn't want to start a new thread :no: , but I haven't been able to find it [her info/my reply] :scratch: . So I am stating a thread. Mod if you can find it, be my guest and sail it into it's proper berth :)

I told her [since I'm in the Big City, [midtown] I could probably find an allnight nat'l/internt'l newsstand fairly easily to look for it. Then I remebered there was one 2 doors down from where i was/am!

So i said if I find it , I'm going send you a Big E-hug. well, i found it right after i left. Thinking it was all gone :no: [had next ish], but looked down and saw it. So here it comes :happy:

***[[[[ :hug: ]]]]***

thank you

and wow the actually photo was a 3/4's of a two pg spread. :drool: I'd imagined something on the 4 x 6 inch side at most.

thanks Leeloo :up:

I had read parts of this thread & not necessarliy in order [it would help, don'tcha think :rolleyes: ] -so I just did :) . Funny story.

Glad you all worked things out with Herbie.

I still don't know my first post thanking which ever person who pointed out that this particular photo {i] was in the [/i] PM.
:confused:

in the Meantime..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

for Kelly, SoulN & Queenb for all you work!

[r u using Photoshop to get rid of the watermarks, centerfold folds etc? ]

Back
Top Bottom