MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue!

According to U2 log Bono and Ali will appear at saks tomorrow in NYC to launch her Edun clothing line!!!!!!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

miss becky said:
Drat. There's a Saks here in Ft. Myers....how come nobody ever comes here? :sigh:

maybe be able to buy the clothes eventually though, from U2log:

This week the Hewsons’ fair-trade clothing line will begin to appear on the racks at 46 Saks stores across the country, as well as at Barneys New York.

They added a few more clothes at the Saks site too, there's a t-shirt, it's for men and it's $58, but it's there :hyper:

kellyahern said:

maybe be able to buy the clothes eventually though, from U2log:

They added a few more clothes at the Saks site too, there's a t-shirt, it's for men and it's $58, but it's there :hyper:

Just curiosity, $58 is cheap for you?

Last edited:
Anyone have an in at Saks???My contact just left for Florida :scream: However I called saks :)wink: ) and was told it's a closed event tomorrow night :|

*cough 5th floor cough*

kellyahern said:
I wished I lived in New York :sigh: :)

Believe me, I wish all you guys were here in New York, weather permitting youtwohearts and I will check it out tomorrow don't you worry, but it would've been nice to have some pleban coverage at multiple Saks entrances :D

kellyahern said:

Well if you meet them, say "hi" from all of us! :lol: :wave:

Seriously, good luck tomorrow :hug:

:yes: :hug:

After my last photo with Bono I'm in desperate need of a better one! And my birthday is 12 days away I've always had luck with him this time of the year!

*Prays and hopes*

Okay even though my picture was slightly better it was on my birthday so I will take the lousy one this time. :wink:

However once again my dear husband is making him self scarce so One4U2, me and my 5 1/2 year old daughter will be stalking at Saks.

Wow............
The Department store I work for is part of Saks.
We are in the department store group, not the Saks group but we all get the same newsletter. If the Cornerstone ever writes up a story or has pics, I will post them.

youtwohearts said:
Okay even though my picture was slightly better it was on my birthday so I will take the lousy one this time. :wink:

However once again my dear husband is making him self scarce so One4U2, me and my 5 1/2 year old daughter will be stalking at Saks.

:D

youtwohearts said:

:madspit: Any personal pic with B is not lousy! I'd trade spots with you any day! :p :hug:

Seriously though--good luck! I wish I lived in NY. :up:

starsgoblue said:

:madspit: Any personal pic with B is not lousy! I'd trade spots with you any day! :p :hug:

Seriously though--good luck! I wish I lived in NY. :up:

Oh no, my pic was beyond lousy :sad:

I'm on a mission tomorrow and Monday at the R &R Hall Induction :angel:

I thought Ali was a private person? I know she wants people to buy her clothing line and all but now she's going to be in the public eye more than ever...I'm not sure she is going to like that.

Re: OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue!

one4u2 said:
According to U2 log Bono and Ali will appear at saks tomorrow in NYC to launch her Edun clothing line!!!!!!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Want to be there any idea what time?? Anybody??

dazzledbylight said:
yo

thanks for the info....I'll go over to saks too

I'll be wearing ii think a royal blue coat look 4 me! i'll look 4 yous 2 :wave:

I haven't quite planned my outfit yet :hmm: hopefully it won't be pouring out-I'll keep an eye out for you and your blue coat :wink:

I went on Saks website. A blouse is $178 USD and a pair of jeans are $150USD. Maybe a rock star can afford those, but a mere mortal like myself, cant.

Back
Top Bottom