MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Those are bigger and w/o the watermarks :drool: :bow:

lfi has a few pics of Bono today in New York:

5564cfd6.jpg

24fa7b39.jpg

dc549c36.jpg

9264c4c5.jpg

644a4518.jpg

Dammit...whyyyyyyy does he need to wear dark shades... :banghead:

Zootomic said:

Well, that was disturbing!
I truthfully believe I will have some sort of distrubing dream/nightmare tonight because of that:huh:

happy thoughts

I am now strangely drawn to the green cap - perhaps sensory overload from the straw hats - I can't figure it out

He looks very nice:D

Kelly thanks for the pictures

I hate coming late to the party...but somedays I just can't get to an net connected computer :madspit: :(

one4, starsgb & seajewel you scrappy pleans you! :wink: sorry you got tossed :tsk:

kelly:bow: for all these pics!
Yet for some reason all your pics u2granny came out as red x's in box....

missbecky very good on your photoshopping efforts!

as for Bono and Ali.....

Ali...she started off being rather plain looking in her late teens/early 20's- but over the years by her early 30's?-
beside the fact of her caring heart through the works she's done in Eithiopia & Chernobyl etc....she's matured into a very beautiful, elegent looking woman.

as for the Bman.....:drool: x's 10 .... definaltely on track U2K-- really some of the best he's looked asince 93!

SD you got it pretty right w the JT & AB physical & emotional stage persona look.
It's almost as if at times he's recaptured a bit of that slightly feminine gorgeousness he had in JT.
AB was a mix of masc/fem IMO cuz The Fly was kind of very gracefully sexy in his stage motions. B might NOT be able to dance BUT watch his motions in UTEOTW vid- alot are very fluid [associatedw fem], as well as being overt [masc] in his sexuality.

ANd OMG that Jacket--- that's one of the Sexiest Off-Stage, best designed jacket along with the v-neck top I've ever seen in any photos they've taken of him! Just put him back into some kind of black pants/jeans etc and all tht really could be his HTDAAB Stage outfit!!! :hyper:

iF I DON'T GET A TIX TO may NYC OR OCT NYC :sad: mini-rant over :D :sigh:.

Last edited:
seajewel said:
Good Luck Tomorrow - I'll be trying also!! If I do get tickets, I may drop by the Waldorf to thank Bono myself:wink:

well I'm going to the Waldorf tickets or not, cause that might be the only way i get to see him/them upclose!

one4 & Starsgb I'm feeling better!
I will be at the Waldorf with The Royal Blue Coat w wide big sleaves [no they don't cover partly ocover my hands :wink:], tommorrow.

BTW any PLEBANS who've gotten tix through the gen sale at TM on-line i have a late, last-min question over in the Gen Discussion U2 Tour thread! . unfortunatley there was some heavy stuff going on in my circles over the past mid-week on, so i couldn't get to the netcafe, lib etc to ask here earlier in the week. I'm just beginning to relax. HA, not with 2 tix in the balance!

Please look if you can tonite or early in morn ( i know we have some early-birds here in this roosting place) ] before 9AM Eastern standard time w any info/adivice. thanks

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

well I'm going to the Waldorf tickets or not, cause that might be the only way i get to see him/them upclose!

one4 & Starsgb I'm feeling better!
I will be at the Waldorf with The Royal Blue Coat w wide big sleaves [no they don't cover partly ocover my hands :wink:], tommorrow.
! [/U]. unfortunatley there was some heavy stuff going on in my circles over the past mid-week on, so i couldn't get to the netcafe, lib etc to ask here earlier in the week. I'm just beginning to relax. HA, not with 2 tix in the balance!

HI :wave: I'll be with youtwohearts, not starsgoblue although she knows she's invited :D What time are you going? I have to wait for youtwohearts to get off work and come to me-So we might not get there until 6 ish

one4u2 said:

HI :wave: I'll be with youtwohearts, not starsgoblue although she knows she's invited :D What time are you going? I have to wait for youtwohearts to get off work and come to me-So we might not get there until 6 ish

Hi, I'm hoping to get there around 6ish myself
:wave: Hi u2:heart:s

I just registered over at TM....:wipes brow:

Last edited:
Another Edun article here from today's USA Today: http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-03-13-bono-clothing-line_x.htm

I love this quote: "Hewson, a woman so low-key that at the start of this interview she asks whether anyone needed water and immediately offered to get it"

And this is interesting: "So, will U2 be wearing Edun clothes on their upcoming world tour, which kicks off in San Diego on March 28 and runs through December? Bono isn't sure yet, but U2 guitarist Edge "has been wearing Rogan's stuff, anyway," Bono says.

The band's concert T-shirts, however, will be made by Edun."

Hope they're not as high-priced as the Edun T-shirts at Saks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom