MERGED-->Ok, votes please. + How about....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Souly said:
^and the one from Outside it's America :hmm:

3439696723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A7%3C%3A8256ot1lsi

Well, I've been presented with a fine and varied selection of chests to consider. They are all certainly fine examples. I'm going to have consider long and hard on this one. I may have to get back to you on this............:drool:

Leetah said:
Mr Mullen's chest! I don't like hairy chests...:reject:

ma_109424.jpg

best-picture-of-Lar-ever :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh my :drool: and that seldom seen but wonderful smile.Its too early for all this! LOL

Leetah said:

the first time I saw that picture was when I was reading the U2 &I book...when I turned a page and I saw those three pictures of Larry, I nearly had a heart attack..:combust: :ohmy: but I had to keep myself quiet 'cause I was reading the book with a 4 year old
:wink:

:laugh: !! I understand what you mean there.I have to try and be slick and "sneak" the sexy pics onto my U2 wall. :whistle:

beli said:

I know this is from the vertigo shoot...I've been looking for a pic or still...but not for the chest...our man Adam has what looks like a middle-age paunch...I wonder what it would be like to nibble on that...:drool:

and his CHEST too!:laugh:

Bibien said:

:scratch: Which shoot? Where is it on? I would love to see it!

Its from the Vertigo film clip shoot. The one shot on the Spanish dried out riverbed. I dont have any actual moving footage of Adam taking his shirt off. Just the pic. Sorry.

beli said:

Its from the Vertigo film clip shoot. The one shot on the Spanish dried out riverbed. I dont have any actual moving footage of Adam taking his shirt off. Just the pic. Sorry.

Thanks for the info!!!! :) And please, don't say sorry! I'm very, very happy with the pic! :up:

Back
Top Bottom