MERGED ----> NYC BOOK Signing Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys,

Glad you found my pics through flickr.

Circa1992, I'm glad you enjoyed my pic!!

If anyone wants my pics feel free to e-mail me through flickr and I'll send you the full-sized image.

flickr does have a right click, save as function and I'm sure I uploaded my pics without changing the quality.

I can't post URLs since I'm a newbie.

Look me up on Flickr.com (user SF9067)

Last edited:
X00103_9.jpg

548606.jpg

I feel like such a pervert when I look at the pic with Bono tilting back his head :shifty: :lol:

For some reason I find it hilarious that the band can barely see over the posterboard they have held in front of them :cute: Adam has no problems but the rest of the band is having some trouble!

WTF is up with Adam? He's just getting better with age! When is it going to stop? I don't know if we can take it if this keeps going on :rant::wink:

Go JC!!! I'm glad you got to meet Bono. Wish I could have been there. Too bad they won't be hitting DC. I would be there in a SECOND right next to U2Dem.

Thank you everybody for the pictures and stories. I have been away on a two week holiday and missed everything, but thanx to you I had plenty of opportunity to make up for it. If only they would come to other European cities for book signings as well, that would be so cool, I would so love to go there and meet them. I haven't received my book from Amazon yet, it says delivery beginning of October, I cannot wait - even though I still don't know where to put it, since it's massive and I have so little room.

Babydoll said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

//dead

Wai, wai, wai....
Larry. KISSED. Somebody?
What the fuck, man, has the Apocalypse arrived?
Why didn't someone TELL me? :cry:

I want larry's lips on MY cheek! :sad:

question...Larry's doodle under his signature...is that suppose to be a drum? It's been mentioned that it's his way of spotting a ebayer, but that sounds wrong to me.

Babydoll said:
We need to come up with something creative... :hmm:

Are you going to Hawaii, Devlin?

I wish! I got too many debts to go wandering footloose through the world, though I want to.

Back
Top Bottom