MERGED ----> NYC BOOK Signing Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got to meet them at the book signing, so my flight from Orlando was not in vain!!! Sleeping on the sidewalk was worth it. How do I post pictures???

Bono's Doll said:
JC You are so lucky. I know Larry was saying to that girl--Ok one kiss--but all my others are for Babydoll.

:lol:

I don't know quite how to respond to this - maybe these will help:

:eek:, :ohmy: :drool: :faint: :combust: :flirt:

I am sure you get my point now :p

and :love: to you, Bono's Doll :)

Yesterday was fantastic! I waited in line from 3:45 on Monday afternoon and it was totally worth it. I'm kind of sad that they rushed us by so quickly, but it was still fantastic. I actually managed a conversation with Bono which was quite an accomplishment considering all morning I was trying to think of something to say that wouldn't make me sound like an idiot. :wink:

I also got some Adam love which is really all I wanted out of the whole thing... well, aside from a signed book, of course! It was definitely one of the best days ever! I had such a great time with all my friends in line. I'll never forget it!

Dyann

10580622chrissib926200642309PM.jpg
[/B]
Good Lord!

:combust:

Thank you everyone for sharing your fantastic pics. Congrats to all the lucky people who got to be there and see them up close.:applaud:

Nice pics PE0PLE..
One day I will have the same oportunity to see them like most of this people had.. One day :sad:

Galeongirl said:

:love: and Jcoster is behind Bono in that one!

:shifty: where are those eyes aimed at missy?

:love: how could you resist .
I was watching for your posts last night jcoster , you must have been tired , have you posted your pics yet ?

u2trinity said:

:love: how could you resist .
I was watching for your posts last night jcoster , you must have been tired , have you posted your pics yet ?

over in meeting the band I posted everything!!!

I was totally exhausted, the adrennaline rush I had was unbelievable, if I got there to stay on the street, I think I would have passed out by the time I got to meet them!

Back
Top Bottom