MERGED ----> NYC BOOK Signing Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
r1317879378.jpg

r551657335.jpg

We just got back...Sarah and I have stories and MANY pics ( I was in the signing, but Sarah's story is better)! I have got to get some food and water into me asap before I collapse. One of us will be on later. YEA JCOSTER, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

nurse chrissi said:

:cute:
Seeing things this adorable as soon as I get up CAN'T be good for me!

Congrats JCOSTER!! :hyper: That's SO awesome!

It would be so totally awesome if they decided to do a book signing when they come over to New Zealand. Like SO TOTALLY awesome!

OMG great pics! Thanks so much everyone :bow:
JC, words cannot express how happy I am for you!!! I know how much that meant to you. YOU FINALLY GOT TO MEET THEM!!!:hyper:

By the way, are they drinking Fiji water? Isn't that the odd shaped bottled water? Is it POSSIBLE to drink that stuff? I *always* drop that friggin bottle and spill on myself. Good thing it is just water, but it makes for awkward first impressions.

circa1992 said:
We just got back...Sarah and I have stories and MANY pics ( I was in the signing, but Sarah's story is better)! I have got to get some food and water into me asap before I collapse. One of us will be on later. YEA JCOSTER, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Congratulations to both you and Sarah! :). Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures!

OK, well yeah...today was amazing. I'm pretty busy with homework right now so I'll post more later! But Bono and Edge signed my "Bono hat" and my picture of me on his back and I got a huge hug and kiss (on the head). And they signed my brother's tour tshirt too. Bono was sooo sweet! And John was extremely helpful and hilarious. My mom said it was really quick up stairs and that we made out better!

circa1992 said:
OK, well yeah...today was amazing. I'm pretty busy with homework right now so I'll post more later! But Bono and Edge signed my "Bono hat" and my picture of me on his back and I got a huge hug and kiss (on the head). And they signed my brother's tour tshirt too. Bono was sooo sweet! And John was extremely helpful and hilarious. My mom said it was really quick up stairs and that we made out better!

:up: :applaud:

Here are some that I took. I'm the girl in the brown. Bono gave me a huge hug and kiss as well. My pics didn't come out as good.

022_04A-1.jpg

026_00A.jpg

027_00A.jpg

019_07A.jpg

023_03A.jpg

020_06A.jpg

024_02A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom