MERGED ----> New pics! (Bono and Edge) + New Pics From Guggi's Exhibition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
samsara.jpg

also from Guggi's exhibition...

Ok who's that guy with the long hair with Bono and Edge??He's kinda cute..........:heart: i love men with long hair. Is he single ? Hey Adam is with someone now so that means i can look at other ppl ......even if they r his closest friends.........lol:tongue: ru guys sure they cant read what we post?????? Cause if he ever came to the room i would have some serious explaining to do.:adam: Hey girls........can u post more pics of Adam .............please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adam:

EveClayton said:
Ok who's that guy with the long hair with Bono and Edge??He's kinda cute..........:heart: i love men with long hair. Is he single ? Hey Adam is with someone now so that means i can look at other ppl ......even if they r his closest friends.........lol:tongue: ru guys sure they cant read what we post?????? Cause if he ever came to the room i would have some serious explaining to do.:adam: Hey girls........can u post more pics of Adam .............please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adam:
You mean Guggi? :eyebrow: He, Gavin :kiss: and Edge's brother Dik were in the Virgin Prunes, the brother group of U2. :eyebrow:

I :heart: this pic!!
samsara.jpg

posted by Melpop

FallingStar said:

You mean Guggi? :eyebrow: He, Gavin :kiss: and Edge's brother Dik were in the Virgin Prunes, the brother group of U2. :eyebrow:

I :heart: this pic!!
samsara.jpg

posted by Melpop

I love that pic too! This is a cool thread! Lots of Guggi!:)

Yes, Guggi is Bono's oldest friend! His name is Derek Rowan and he and Bono grew up in the same neighborhood as kids. When they were little they used to paint with watercolors. That was how Guggi started out and now he's a famous artist. Of course we all know about Bono! :D I like long haired guys too Verte76! Guggi is gorgeous! I love his work too! :up:

Guggi and his Art

Hey, thanks for posting all of the pictures!

Alright, so there is all this talk about Guggi. Now, I gather that this boy can paint. So how do I go about viewing some of his art?

Is there a website or anything of the sort I could get link to?

Guggi's art rocks! Cool how him and Bono grew up together and both their dreams came true! :)

Re: Guggi and his Art

Indigo said:
Hey, thanks for posting all of the pictures!

Alright, so there is all this talk about Guggi. Now, I gather that this boy can paint. So how do I go about viewing some of his art?

Is there a website or anything of the sort I could get link to?

YES!!!! :up: That boy CAN paint! We need more recognition for his work, thank you for your interest! Guggi rules! :yes:

Thanks so much for the pics!

Bono and Edge look HOT as usual. Where's Edge's hat though? I liked that hat. Guggi doesn't look good with the long hair IMO, here's hoping he cuts it....soon LOL. Some men just can't pull that look off, although I think Both Bono and Edge looked incredibly hot with long hair, now I wish Larry would grow his hair long....

Anyway, thanks again for the pics

Oooooh, don't Ali and Bono make a cute couple? LOL, where's Morleigh?????

Back
Top Bottom