MERGED ----> My Brandon Boyd + my sig?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
My Brandon Boyd

Sigh :sigh: I see my Brandon Boyd pic has been cut in half, I guess he was too big and nobody could contact me so somebody did it themselves :shrug: Well I guess it's better than not having him at all I would like to have the words back, would that make it too big?

Meanwhile, if anyone else here thinks Brandon is hot like I do I wouldn't mind a new thread of hot pics? ;) :hyper:

Elvis has made changes for the entire board that affects everybody.

If you signature is too big, it is automatically cut off.

That also explains why some people have extra space...because their signature doesn't meet the maximum space allotment (which is absolutely fine!!).

my sig?????????

part of my sig has disappeared. it's typed there when i look in the sig editor but then when i look at my actual sig it's only partly there.

what's happened?????????????? :scream:

Hey D4B...If you send me the pic of Brandon, I can shrink it for you! :) If you tell me what words you had under him I can add those to the image and then you can still have your entire sig, it will just be more streamlined! :) Kinda like my Bono/Cookie Monster sig...

Am I making ANY sense? Probably not! Just trying to help! you could PM me with the info and I would be happy to do that for you! Same goes for you Sweet Tart!

I know it is a hassle right now, but this will make things more consistent and help those who have slower modems.

:)

Very nice of you fishy.

So yeah, what Bonochick said. I think this is an excellent idea. I think the mods and myself are getting tired of having to tell people their sigs are too big and having people complain that one person had to make their sig smaller, but this person didnt, etc. We are all very lucky that we get as many features as we do on this board. Many boards dont even allow pictures in sigs.

I'll check with Elvis about the sig editor. I thought he fixed it so that you can preview your sig before submitting the changes.

Back
Top Bottom