Merged ----> MTV.. Diary.. Bono.. YAY! + MTV Diary Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
MTV.. Diary.. Bono.. YAY!

From atU2

MTV HAS BONO'S "DIARY": MTV's "Diary" program will feature Bono and Chris Tucker in its August 22nd episode. Bono and Tucker spent several days together in late May when Tucker joined Bono's tour of four African nations with U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill. We're assuming this is when footage for this half-hour show was taped. The program airs at 10:30 pm ET.

Chris Tucker? *cringe* Only for Bono would I tolerate Chris Tucker. :D

Do you remember Chris at the MTV movie awards? He was wearing tinted shades and rambling about third world debt. He was converted, man! :bono: :cool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
this will be the only reason that i will watch MTV. thanks for the heads up.

Oh please Iris, you know you watched MTV loads of times for shitney and n'suck, it's ok admit it, at least it's not westlife and six.

*sigh* I suppose MTV UK would show this in about a year or two. :sad:

Re: MTV.. Diary.. Bono.. YAY!

BrattyIrishPunk said:
From atU2

MTV HAS BONO'S "DIARY": MTV's "Diary" program will feature Bono and Chris Tucker in its August 22nd episode. Bono and Tucker spent several days together in late May when Tucker joined Bono's tour of four African nations with U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill. We're assuming this is when footage for this half-hour show was taped. The program airs at 10:30 pm ET.

Silly twin. :tongue:

hippyactress said:
This is tonight?

:lol:

owait..i shouldn't laugh i had the SAME thought. then gina responded to you and i thought "maybe i won't say anything ho hum" but then i did out of kindness to you. :D

*points* gina...i think i could tape it for you with the no and the cable and the blah. let us work something out (heheheheh yeah boss {wait...the general public shouldn't have viewed that tape...*retracts last sentence* *acts casual*})

oh, and about chris tucker, i think he got some sense knocked into him (more like the shit blown out of him) on that trip, i've seen him do a few interviews where he was not only calm but articulate too. :yes: nice work.

Wow - awesome. I really hope it focuses on Bono and shows him singing and dancing with them and playing with the kids....
I actually like the MTV diaries idea. Maybe cause I always wanted to be a rockstar and its a look into the life briefly of a lost dream.

Oh, crud, I can't believe it. My VCR is playing dirty tricks with me. Something is wrong with the stupid remote. If I can't figure it out before Thursday.......:mad: :censored:

MTV Diary Question

Since I have the greatest memory in the world could u guys remind me when the MTV Diary show w/Bono and Chris Tucker is gonna air? I lost the paper where i wrote it down! THANX!!!

Back
Top Bottom