Merged ----> MTV.. Diary.. Bono.. YAY! + MTV Diary Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
***Originally scheduled to air on August 21, "FFYR: The Diary of Bono and Chris Tucker: Aiding Africa" will now run
in either mid-September or on World AIDS Day, December 1.****
? University Wire, 2002.

(Note: I got this info from a post in Zootopia. http://zootopia.u2.com/webx?50@19.STGaawZojhH^367092@.2e0f0004)

mbi16 said:

*sigh* I suppose MTV UK would show this in about a year or two. :sad:

C'MON mbi16 :wink: !...what "a year or two"!YOU KNOW THAT IT'S NOT TRUE...It will take them 3 years to get that diary as always.:grumpy:

I checked there site..it's DMX actually

Yeah heaven forbid MTV show something of any relevance to anyone over 12 years old

*edited to add*** Dana the other morning I watched Spongebob for the first time (I noticed your location).....strange show lol

[/pointless edit]

Last edited:
Hmph. That's all I have to say. Hmph. :grumpy:

On a lighter note, I gotta give a shoutout to Dana for one kickass avatar. I let out an audible giggle every time I look at it. :D :cute:

EDIT: I just noticed that one more post and my post count will be at 1776. Monumental news, I know. :der:

And you thought *your* edit was pointless, daisy... :crack:

Last edited:
hippyactress said:
It looks like they are postponing it until December 1 which happens to be World AIDS Day... it makes sense.

Since we're completmenting Dana...I would just like to say that I like the quote in your sig :)

Yeah, I can see why they'd want to do it on that day.

Aww! Tanks guys! :hug: I wuv all you! heehe Spongebob...hehehe. (yes...my family is the nerdy family who, before we all moved away from each other, would gather 'round the TV to giggle over spongebob every Saturday morning)

according to mtv's website the diary on Bono and Tucker will be aired on Sept. 18 at 10pm, Sept 20 at 6pm and Sept 22 at 5pm

hope they don't change it again!

REMINDER!!!!

ACHTUNG!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW THE COMMERCIAL FOR BONO'S DIARY!!!!!!
they got him to say the whole
"you think you know, but you have no idea":cute:

It's on tomorrow night!!!!!!!!
Don't forget!!:up:

I finally saw the ad too :hyper:

They are finally gonna show it....cuz ya know heaven forbid they interrupt a group orgy on the unReal World.

wooo hooo. :dance:

must drink lots of coffee to stay up and watch it.....

:reject:yes I am super pathetic to have to drink coffee to stay up til 10 pm

Back
Top Bottom