MERGED ----> Moob Day - Blue Jeans & Black

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
49.jpg

21.jpg

:giggle: I need to get to bed before it gets to hot in here!!! Hi Laney and GH! See ya later:wink:

GracelandHarley said:
I'm good, too! :hug:

babylarry_bigyawn.jpg

Hi all, this pix was me at 0300 this morning when I got in from work after doing a double shift of 19 hours :mad: I hate people who don`t turn up :madspit:

Any way I need Larry to wake me up today after I managed about 5 hours kip!!!

gutter.jpg

vlcsnap-307819.png

07f5d565.jpg

A bit of tongue action always does the trick :evil:

Hey girls! I was sooooo sick yesterday I didn't even get out of bed. So it was nice to see the Moobday thread this morning as I'm starting to feel human again.

2282302590_1a66f5b16a.jpg

2282302048_7a3aa5430f.jpg

2282301878_76b85d3ef8.jpg

tlski said:
49.jpg

21.jpg

:giggle: I need to get to bed before it gets to hot in here!!! Hi Laney and GH! See ya later:wink:

:wave: Hi, tlski!!! Welcome back!

Do you head out on the road again soon, or are you home for a while?

:dancing: :hug:

And poor Pamela and Zooey... I hope you are each more rested and feeling better after today!

Where did the other girls go this week, I wonder? :scratch: :hmm:

GracelandHarley said:

:wave: Hi, tlski!!! Welcome back!

Do you head out on the road again soon, or are you home for a while?

:dancing: :hug:

:lol: Home, where is that? We are in Tulsa, OK this week. No idea where we will be next week. They always say one thing and then change it around. We will believe it when we are there now! :lol:
In the month of April, we lived in our apartment for 4 days! :banghead: At this point I have a few choice words for the high ups....:censored: we were told travel 50% of the time, we are at about 95% right now!:rant: Atleast I can go with him, hard to work on making a family with me at home and :sexywink:him where ever. I am online because for my birthday:applaud:, Pete got me a laptop. Before I had to fight him to use his. As you can tell I was not very sucessful at that...:lol:since the only time I would get online was at home. Now I have a new laptop and he is so :tongue:jealous cause mine starts up faster and all I have to do to log on is scan my finger print. How are you guys and where is everyone this week?

:ohmy: :ohmy: 2 moobdays? And I missed both?:reject:

zuropa_fit said:
Is it just me or does he look a teeeeeeenie bit like Forrest Gump in this pic? :giggle:
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2276/2282275348_6367fc72e0.jpg?v=0
:drool: :drool: :drool:

What a week - two MOOBdays and too many Larrygirls sick! :ohmy: I haven't been well either, actually I had to spend a couple of days at a hospital because I was in so much pain. But I'm ok now and these pics definitely make me feel better too! :drool:

thoughtful.jpg

babysmile.jpg

Ava, I hope you're doing better now so that you don't need to go to the hospital again!!!! :hug: :hug:

My goodness, Ava, I hope you are feeling better now!! :hug: :hug:

What a week for some of you!

It was funny though, Monday night... Laney and I both started a Moob Day thread within 1 or 2 minutes of each other, and didn't realize it for a bit after that, we were both so deep into our Photobuckets looking for pictures!! :lol:

Great minds think alike, eh, Laney?! :sexywink: :hug:

Aww you are the best :hug: I'm honestly ok now, I just need to take it easy and slow for some time. It was my appendix that caused me the worst pain of my life, but as it wasn't the "real thing" yet they didn't operate me. But if the pain starts again I must hurry back to the hospital, so fingers crossed now.

Thanks for your thoughts & wishes!! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom