MERGED-->Melpop's Montreal Expereince-Video clip? + melpop with bono video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have tried over & over to view the video- the link keeps expiring!
Is there anyone that can email me the vid? I am DYING to see it. I have read, re-read & repeatedly read the car incident post. OMG!!!
I think I will lose it if I can't see the vid now!:sad:

Ok i'm really sorry to ask the same question AGAIN, but can somebody please put the link back on?? Cuz' i read so much about this melpop roll, that i can't wait to actually see it

I've got a bit of webspace that I haven't decided how to use yet, so I've put the video of the Melpop roll there in the meantime. If you want it, right-click save on this link.

Thank you Ancalagon!! When I was loosing hope... WOW!!

Melpop ... I have no words. I guess you are going to meet again... there's just something with the two of you nobody can explain!

If I only could dream with him tonight!

S.

milfontes said:
Thank you Ancalagon!! When I was loosing hope... WOW!!

Melpop ... I have no words. I guess you are going to meet again... there's just something with the two of you nobody can explain!

If I only could dream with him tonight!

S.

I seriously doubt we will meet again... It would be a little too weird. For sure I won't be on stage in Montreal for this tour, I didn't take GA tickets... I kinda regret it though.

alright, all the links in all the threads to this video are dead...can anyone help me here ..i gotta see this! :drool:

Spanisheyes74 said:
alright, all the links in all the threads to this video are dead...can anyone help me here ..i gotta see this! :drool:

:eyebrow: You can still get the video here. It's a permanant link, unless and until I take the file down.

http://s46.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2E7RA003G2TEW25WO2UFXO2HX3

why is YSI blocked here btw?
also, hte sound is pretty crap yes, and en moment supreme the camera pulls away, don't worry, keep an eye on the right bottom corner, and after the :drool: moans :drool: the camera returns to the moment(Geez the cameraman didn't notice the moans at all o_O )
still I'm happy to have it.. melpop's such a lucky girl... :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom