MERGED-->Melpop's Montreal Expereince-Video clip? + melpop with bono video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O M G, I mean, O M G.

:ohmy:

Melpop is surely a lucky girl.

Viviana, thanks again, you're an angel .:)

The video is too big to email it but the link I posted a few days ago is still working.

Just copy the link, open a new browser window, paste it in the address bar, remove all the spaces and hit enter. :)

It says that the url is not valid and cannot be loaded, I typed instead of ysi, do I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

can someone please repost the link to this. i'd love to see it, after all of the talk about it. sorry to be a pest- i know it's already been posted many times.

melpop with bono video

does anyone have an up to date working link for MELPOPS AMAZING EXPERIENCE ON STAGE WITH BONO? MANY THANKS FOR POSTING!

:shocked: I cannot belive it!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY, whoever you are!!! I wish Bono would have done me like that:drool:

Many Thanks neutral-someone had to shut me up!!

very delighted for our melpop

he got totally swamped and devoured by the song

his mind and thinking during it brought out a beautiful physical delight and contact between him and a fan....but still felt it was all abit tongue in cheek and he faked the moaning-the cheeky tiger !!:wink:

I feel bad for her next boyfriend--he has to live up to THAT!! Wow! I bet the person who videotaped this didn't have any idea how coveted their video would become!

Millions of thanks to whoever posted the recent link of this! I must say it Im insanely jealous of melpop,:(. God she is one hell of a lucky girl to have experienced that with sexy Bono! Personally I would have died right on the spot with lying on top of him,lol. Im telling you that Ali is one lucky girl! :drool:

amazing that all happened to you !!!

read about the car kiss -and the fact you got to get in his car!!!!

10 seconds is a long lingering kiss-tongues or no tongues-I call that passionate !!!
lol... no... no tongue, just a lot of lip

Last edited:
What else is there to say besides... WOW
hypnotized.gif

OMG! Thanks for posting!!! The link worked finally. I was reading all those older posts on Melpop, the melpop roll, and then obsessed with finding it to see what all the commotion was about! Will check it out. Thx!

....WOW! can see whatcha all been talking about!!! *envious* :| but also super happy for melpop & in having the second encounter kissing in the car.... "some gals have all the luck":whistle:

Last edited:
sorry to bring this up but I can't find "melpop/ Melissa"'s original post of it in the forum or archives. It really is such a great story along with the car kisses!

Anyone know where it is ( and not her freeserve site)? I read it yesterday, wanted to pass it along, and can't find it! :|

Hey I just read it a few threads above this one in "Meetings and Sightings" of PLEBA, its entitled "Got Back From Dublin and Oh Yea...MET BONO". I just posted something on it today.

Oh wow, I want to echo thanks to whoever posted the link that still works. That was H-O-T. I believe I'd have passed out. Couldnt really hear the moans -I'm at work and had to keep the sound low.
:ohmy: :shocked: :macdevil: :combust:

Sorry to be a killjoy but what does his wife think of his antics? Does she mind? Or is it taken as him just messing around? LOL nevertheless I'm very jealous!

y'know I've been thinking about that. Trying to put myself in her place, and it does explain the "he needs her more than she needs him" thing. I should think she learned a long time ago to try and block all that stuff out, otherwise it would drive her mad. She probably has developed a sort of armour to protect herself from what normally would drive a wife insane. How could you live with constantly wondering what your man is doing, etc etc? You have to learn to make it a non-issue. I can only speak from personal experience. My husband is a massage therapist. If I really let myself think about all the naked women he rubs all day long, it would make me crazy, so I've disconnected from it, and I just dont think about it. Most of the time.

OMG THOSE PICTURES! :drool:
can someone please be extremely nice and send it to me by email? cuz every link that I tryed (even though it was right) has gotten more than 25 hits and it doesn't work anymore

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :(

Thanks!
Dani

bilbodani@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom