MERGED ----> me and my friend met Bono in Dublin last week !!!!!!!!! + foto's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's deadly, girls! I'm so happy for you! :D

Ah, your story brings me memories from my time in Dublin and all the visits to the studio with Emilie (Miss U2) and Tanya! Hi Girls! :wave:

i have always wondered what he smells like, if he wears cologne or if he just naturally smells like heaven. i wish i could meet him! maybe when i move to ireland and become bonos personal assistant then i can be happy!:wink: yeah dont we all wish

Crangrants! :happy: I am very happy for you! :yes: Did he or you say anything to each other?

Last edited:
We saw his in his Mercedes, drivind at HQ. He stopped in frony of us, opened his window and said "hi". He went into the garage and came out 5 min. later, with his mug of coffee. He was so friendly, had time enough for hugging and kissing. We made a film of it and he didn't mind...he has lots of humour !!! He smells awesome, natural with a light fragance of......B. I'm goin to try to post a photograph..

I thought he drank tea coffee makes him hyper??!!

Congratulations on meeting an awesome man!!
Looking forward to the pics!!!

Re: me and my friend met Bono in Dublin last week !!!!!!!!!

bonolady said:
Me (WT) and my friend M from Holland, met Bono in Dublin last week !! Oh my God he is soooo nice, he hugged and kissed us, and he smells sooo good !!! More to come ....

Do you wanna rub it in our faces further??? You silly bint!!!
There are gals on this forum who would kill not literally, for ur possision so dont woffle too much luv!!!

Re: Re: me and my friend met Bono in Dublin last week !!!!!!!!!

Kate1 said:

There are gals on this forum who would kill not literally, for ur possision so dont woffle too much luv!!!

No need to be rude :eyebrow:

Everyone will eventually get their Bono moment :up:

foto's

We heard from some men who were in the studio on thursday the 29/4 that the band woud be in on monday the 3rd of May. So we went to the studio and finally Bono arrived at 2.30 pm. He parked his car, and came out immediately. I want to post pics but it doesn't work, my files are to big.....can anyone help ???

Last edited:
Re: Re: me and my friend met Bono in Dublin last week !!!!!!!!!

Kate1 said:

This subforum of PLEBA is specifically for posting about experiences such as this one. Don't get down on another member for doing just that. That kind of reply is uncalled for...especially the name calling. That is NOT tolerated.

Bono smells delicious...whatever cologne he was wearing when I took the pic with him I was smelling the whole day LOL

Yeah I agree with Bonochick...there's no need to put ANYBODY down for meeting the band...we went through the same thing when we were in Dublin...we kept posting stories here and people told us that we were stalking :tsk: ...so don't ever put anybody down.

I cant stand people who are jealous of fans meeting Bono or any of the band its pathetic.

I waited more than 20 years to meet Bono dont let anyone try to put a dampner on your special moment!!:madspit:

I've never understood the jealousy either. The whole thing that motivated me to try to make my 17 year old dream come true was this exact site Interference. I loved to read all the fans stories, they motivated me!!! And I feel thats part of why my dream did indeed come true!
Everyone will have their Bono moment, look at my-kite she never thought in a million years she would meet him, living in Lisbon, but then somehow her dream came true too! :up:
People just have to stay motivated... and jealousy never ever pays.....

I forgot to tell you that your pic is up in Dockers, I'm taking some of our new ones in a couple of weeks!!!

I just hope he is back from NY on the 29th otherwise I will have some very upset 7 and 4 year old little girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awsome, I've always wondered if any of them smell good... lol (I figure they all probably smell good though, wouldn't want to be next to one of your fave people in the world and have them smell BAD, lmao!)

I have one little girl who will be 7 and asked to go to Dublin for her birthday!! She has been a few times before and loves it or more to the point she loves Martin in Dockers!! Each time we have taken her Bman is always out of the country and she is desperate to meet him as I have been so lucky in meeting Bono 3 times in the last year.
My friend Carolyn from Manchester is also coming over for a few days with her two daughters one is 7 the other 4 and they want to meet him as well!!

Bono has a pic of Olivia with his fly shades on now she wants one with the Bulgari's!!!!! Maybe he will swop them for her Little Mermaid or Barbies shades!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Give Michael our (me and AngelofDublin) love in Dockers !!!! AND MY Bman of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell him W.T. (one of the two mums) from Holland who saw him 25 years ago in Paradiso Amsterdam:hug::heart: is stil confused and on clouds after our meeting !!!:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom