MERGED-->Making the Video??+WTF?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dear u2 fans - yes, we realize that because you watched vids in the 80s and 90s we are where we are now - so as a special favor to you we have decided to screw you over - bad. It appears that these crazy kids like to see high-school high jinks over quality music TV - who knew?
We need to give kids these days some quality ideas for their senior prank-it's become our new misson
hugs and kisses
MTV

nurse chrissi said:
tourture- pure and simple tourture. So not cool.
for some reason i am not really excited about some high school kid who decides to change his school's name to "anal"

:lol:

I don't think I would be as irritated right now if it hadn't been THIS dreck coming on instead. :wink: Only "Viva La Bam" would have ticked me off more. :madspit: :coocoo:

nurse chrissi said:
dear u2 fans - yes, we realize that because you watched vids in the 80s and 90s we are where we are now - so as a special favor to you we have decided to screw you over - bad. It appears that these crazy kids like to see high-school high jinks over quality music TV - who knew?
We need to give kids these days some quality ideas for their senior prank-it's become our new misson
hugs and kisses
MTV

LOL

It's MTV's fault. How could everyone's TV guides and whatever other sources they are looking at be wrong? It's not the first time this has happened with MTV. :mad:

watching this show - I think we are severely underestimating the dumbing down of america/how seriously dumb several people are

quite frightening......

I switched the channel until midnight.

I'd rather watch a rerun of MASH that I've seen 100 times than that crap.

and yet I'm oddly fascinated - slightly like driving by a fender-bender - nothing to see but you look anyway.......

neutral said:

Good point, it would have probably been during prime time and we would have seen 800 commercials today. :slant:

true - they had commercials today for the premire of the video. You can bet a half hour u2 piece should merit some hype.

If you want to give 'em s**t for keeping you up late and switching the program without warning, go here:
http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/

Be careful when you put in your birthdate... if you are too old (read: not in their target demographic), they will ignore your email. I mean... why else would they ask for your birthdate in an email?? Gotta love MTV. Ashlee Simpson rocks. (I know, that was SNL, but it's all the same)

smk1379 said:
It is SUPPOSE to be on twice today and I am taping them. If it is not and my satilite is wrong I am climbing the roof and throwing the receiver off!

:censored: :grumpy: :macdevil: :rant:

It also said it would be on Saturday too!

Anyone got a really tall ladder I need to climb a roof?! (A firetruck ladder would be best!)

Back
Top Bottom