MERGED-->Making the Video??+WTF?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: Rock on TV doesn't have it up anymore...Is it still on at midnight? Maybe I should check the MTV page...

( :coocoo: )

According to the TV section in today's paper the MTV slot at 11 PM CENTRAL time says "U2 Video." :hyper: I would imagine that means midnight to all you eastern time zoners. No clue about anyone else. I'm very happy about that 11:00 time because I'll be up anyways :D

arw9797 said:
According to the TV section in today's paper the MTV slot at 11 PM CENTRAL time says "U2 Video." :hyper: I would imagine that means midnight to all you eastern time zoners. No clue about anyone else. I'm very happy about that 11:00 time because I'll be up anyways :D
Go on AIM and we can have a party!! :hyper:

Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Now I'm excited again!

the :hyper: smilie looks faster...

:grumpy: I don't have cable in my computer room so I can't watch the video and be on AIM :sad: My internet kept blowing up on me last year so the cable guy, who was a U2 fan by the way and wanted to discuss the Late Late Show with Tom Snyder from like 1980 when he was a kid and taped it for some reason and still had the copy of the performance in a box somewhere, told me I could only have the internet in this room unless I wanted to buy some expensive thing for my outlet to support both cable TV and high speed internet. :mad:

Okay, so it's not on tonight? My TV Guide channel says that it's supposed to be on, but that stupid high school show is on. :mad: :madspit: wtf?

I didn't think it was possible to hate MTV more than I already do. :madspit: I guess I'll check in half an hour to see if it just got bumped ahead in the schedule a little bit.

Wtf?????????

I thought making the video was on??? What happened!!!!!!!!!!
I've waited all damn day! :scream:

Last edited:
torture- pure and simple torture. So not cool.
for some reason i am not really excited about some high school kid who decides to change his school's name to "anal"

stars - i too am sharpening things now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom