MERGED ----> Kelly Ahern Appreciation Thread + Kelly...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Kelly Ahern Appreciation Thread

Kelly - you are a goddess, and I think you deserve your own thread.

Thank you for everything. :heart:

Kelly, thank you for all the pics you bring us :applaud: :bow: :combust:

Also :up: to Kelly for always keeping her cool, staying out of fights (no matter how hard it sometimes is) and being everyone's friend :yes: :hug: Hey, if a new mod is ever needed around here, I nominate this lady right here!

Yes, Esther too :up: Y'all always find the good stuff! :bow:

and also :applaud: for U2Granny and Queen Bee and all those stills :drool:

Last edited:
I've said this before but when I see Kelly has posted in a thread I always look because more than likely there will be a new picture I haven't seen before :drool:

:hug: and thanks for sharing your photobucket account. I've found tons of goodies in there! :D

arw9797 said:
I've said this before but when I see Kelly has posted in a thread I always look because more than likely there will be a new picture I haven't seen before :drool:

:hug: and thanks for sharing your photobucket account. I've found tons of goodies in there! :D

Yes, that too, and for paying for wireimage out of your own pocket for us! :up: :hug:

Here in our Pleban world, I think it is safe to say that Kelly deserves the honor and privilege of a title created specifically by my best friend a few years ago to describe herself (tongue in cheek, of course!): COTU "ko' too". It means: Center Of The Universe and with her cool head, dipolmatic ways & rockin' treasure chest of pictures, Kelly gets my wholehearted nomination for High Priestess COTU of PLEBA.

Can I get a second on that motion? :lmao:

:heart: :hug: Kelly - we love ya'! Keep 'em coming, babe!! :hug: :heart:

^^ They've all said it! :yes:

You rock Kelly - it's a pleasure to know you! :D:up: :hug:

... and thanks for all the wonderful pics! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom