MERGED--> Is Bono looking his age???? + Oks, question for saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
I think we all need a nice pic of Bono lookin damn fine at age 45! :D
bonowef.jpg

I agree! I've touched (just the background not the gorgeous B-man himself!) the following photos up, of when I met Bono in Copenhagen. Let me know what you think.:wink:

angleterre34fs.jpg

angleterre28aw.jpg

angleterrea8ud.jpg

Very nice, I like the background effect! It's like he's in a Monet or something :)

Would you mind me saving them?

Originally posted by Devlin
*sneaks in to steal the hot ass Bono.*
Ah. All is well.
*scratches his chin for effect, then grooooooooms him.*

Me likey the Bono. Bad, bad, Bono booty.

Grmbl... first Merkel, now YOU???
I WANT TO SCRATCH THE SCRUFF AND I SHALL BE THE FIRST ONE ASKING HIM TO! now back off... :madwife: quit stealing my ideas! :wink:
he looks soooo fine for his age... and the Bonoscruff is :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks!! Monet just happens to me one of my favourite artist!!!:wink: Of course you can save them!!:D

Thank you! :) They will be on my screensaver slide show, but if I ever post one, I'll definitely credit you! You are so lucky to have met him! Did you get to talk to him much?

I actually managed to blurt out "Please try and make it to Finland next time!" just as he came close to me and before he signed my HTDAAB book and you could've knocked me down with a feather when he replied "Yeah! It was bad that we didn't make it there this time."!!!:faint:

Enjoy the photos! It's getting late here in Finland now, not quite time for bed but 24 is starting soon, so I'm putting my computer to bed!! Goodnight all!!:D

hcbiggs2002 said:

I agree! I've touched (just the background not the gorgeous B-man himself!) the following photos up, of when I met Bono in Copenhagen. Let me know what you think.:wink:

angleterre34fs.jpg

angleterre28aw.jpg

angleterrea8ud.jpg

Nice touch. I really like it! Especially the last one. Sort of looks like "bono in a dream", very ethereal. Sweet dreams.

hcbiggs2002 said:
I actually managed to blurt out "Please try and make it to Finland next time!" just as he came close to me and before he signed my HTDAAB book and you could've knocked me down with a feather when he replied "Yeah! It was bad that we didn't make it there this time."!!!:faint:

Enjoy the photos! It's getting late here in Finland now, not quite time for bed but 24 is starting soon, so I'm putting my computer to bed!! Goodnight all!!:D

Ahh very cool! Oooh 24! Jack is soooo baaaaad!! Love him! Good nite hcb!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Excuse me, but happen to be one those women "running for the dye just because they got a silly gray hair"!!!:grumpy: And I do it, not because I want to "compete with the under-thirty" but coz I'm ONLY 43 and I don't want to look like I'm 60 with a head full of gray hair! Thank you very much!!!:madspit: I don't like your tone and I have a feeling that when you get to my age and you start getting gray hairs, you'll be reaching for that dye bottle too!!:lol: Mark my words!! :eyebrow:

You go girl.......:applaud:

Jcoster: Argument /so/ over. Sorry.:p

galeongirl: Are you gonna challenge me to acatfight? I warn you, I fight dirty! :grin:
But I might relent if you sing,"Is that your hand on my girlfriend? Is that your hand?"
(Yes, I listen to Nickelback.:grin:0

Devlin said:
Jcoster: Argument /so/ over. Sorry.:p

galeongirl: Are you gonna challenge me to acatfight? I warn you, I fight dirty! :grin:
But I might relent if you sing,"Is that your hand on my girlfriend? Is that your hand?"
(Yes, I listen to Nickelback.:grin:0

don't know that... but I do challenge you...
into a battle of who gets first!
here's the deal.. (not that I'm ever gonna meet him, but still...)
first one who actually gets to Bono, asks him if you can scratch *The* Chin, and that he allows it, wins... camera proof is mandatory!
I planned to do this,... but since you are challenging me into... I now really should meet him!

oh and fyi... yes I am serious in that... I DID plan to ask him that if I am ever going to see him IRL.... (and I just noted IRL can be InRealLive as IRELAND... :rolleyes: )

JezSnape said:

I'm starting to feel the same way... and my little sister is here too... wonder how young she feels?

The nice thing about this place is that people of all ages, from all over the world, are brought together by their LOVE AND RESPECT for the great group of guys known as U2.

MsPurrl said:

The nice thing about this place is that people of all ages, from all over the world, are brought together by their LOVE AND RESPECT for the great group of guys known as U2.

Yay!! :)

Deal, Galeon! Heh. Heh Heh. Good thing I invested in a cellphone with a video camera. That way, ic an just email it to m'self.

I get the distinct feeling he wouldn't mind it at all. Just hope I don't have any grooming utensils with me, eh? :evil:
Heh. I might have to change my username to Wicked Groomer, or something.:p

MsPurrl said:

Yeah, I know, and you guys (almost everyone so far) have been great! I have to say, of all the groups and artists I've been a fan of, U2 ones are the nicest. Besides, when my sister and I hang out, we behave pretty much the same way anyway, even if I'm six years older than her.,,

JezSnape said:

Yeah, I know, and you guys (almost everyone so far) have been great! I have to say, of all the groups and artists I've been a fan of, U2 ones are the nicest. Besides, when my sister and I hang out, we behave pretty much the same way anyway, even if I'm six years older than her.,,

yea, this place is pretty nice between fans. and we need all of them including ALL ages, and ALL colors of hair (grey & silver included!!) :wink:
Depending on how long we've been fans, we get different angles on their music and how they affect our lives. It's nice to share those experiences.
Gotta run, I have some roots to touch up .......... :lol:

Last edited:
Grey hair has nothing to do with age :p

I'm 21 and have a few silver hairs. Love them even when friends ask me to touch them up.

i found a grey hair and i'm 15! not one since i reckon it's my dads scary driving... anyway as much as i think grey hair is not a bad thing i think Bono should keep his hair dyed i somehow don't think grey would suit him... it's up to him whatever he likes i'll like apart from no hair ... that was just plain scary and gave me nightmares:|

:lol: I found my first grey hair today, and I'm 22! Good to know, I got my mother's type of hair, so it'll eventually turn silver white!
My little sister got more depressed about it than me though, I thought it was funny!

Back
Top Bottom