Merged ----> Insomniac Support Group + four feckin' days..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Insomniac Support Group

I posted Need... Sleep two days ago, and here I am again.. ugh.. someone put something in my water and make me pass out! I'm so tired..:barf:

*goes off to watch a rerun of Conan O'Brien*

Staying up late with nothing fun to do = not fun

I need to make a new avatar.. this one is kind of making me buggy ever since David pointed out that it looked like Bono has a lump on his head.

Someone must have been drunk and tripped over his shoe

elevatedmole said:
Staying up late with nothing fun to do = not fun

I need to make a new avatar.. this one is kind of making me buggy ever since David pointed out that it looked like Bono has a lump on his head.

When you think of it... it sorta does LOL..:lol:

he does have a bump on his head :huh:

im goin to dublin in 2 days woooooooo wooooooooo

Ill not wanna sleep!! :yes:

A lump on his head? I never noticed it, but yeah..........if I were going to Ireland in two days I wouldn't be asleep either. Unfortunately, I'm going to work in two days.
Damn.

Sleeping is a waste of time, highly overrated... and up to now as I have gathered, hardly even necessary for survival.

*I think the above statement is proof enough that I need to sleep more* :wink:

verte76 said:
A lump on his head? I never noticed it, but yeah..........if I were going to Ireland in two days I wouldn't be asleep either. Unfortunately, I'm going to work in two days.
Damn.

im already here lol just not in Dublin lol- i go every few weeks lol :eeklaugh:

I went to the mall today with a bunch of friends. We went to the food court and while we were eating I fell asleep at the table:eeklaugh:

This :eeklaugh: is very popular these days

your not a real insomniac if you feel asleep :eeklaugh: :p

Im so bored im tidying my room- mean i emptied out my wardrobe....but there are clothes everywhere and i dont wanna put them away :scream:

Lara Mullen said:
This :eeklaugh: is very popular these days

your not a real insomniac if you feel asleep :eeklaugh: :p

Im so bored im tidying my room- mean i emptied out my wardrobe....but there are clothes everywhere and i dont wanna put them away :scream:

You are if you sleep when you don't want to and don't sleep when you do. :wink: :wink: :lol:

RavenStar said:
I always found it wierd how I can't remember falling asleep. Am I the only one like this?

nope i dont remeber it either-it takes 7 mins to fall asleep!!! :ohmy:

Verte76 :tongue: :p :wink:

Four feckin days..

...And it stopped...

I WENT FOUR DAYS OF SLEEPING BETTER!!

AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!

I hate not being able to sleep. Baaaaaaaaaah!

:banghead:

-BiP:yawn: :crack: <---thats what I look like at this point:madspit:

Bippy, I know how you feel :yes: Insomnia is a frequent thing in my life. In fact, last night I only fell asleep shortly before 4 AM. A few words of advise - DO NOT count sheep. I always lose track of which one I'm counting, and end up getting even more frustrated. DO NOT imagine yourself meeting Bono, The Edge, Larry, or Adam, you'll keep yourself awake for hours. And finally, do not listen to U2 before getting into bed - I once had 'Lemon' playing over and over again in my head and couldn't fall asleep until half past 3.

The Bonomobile said:
Bippy, I know how you feel :yes: Insomnia is a frequent thing in my life. In fact, last night I only fell asleep shortly before 4 AM. A few words of advise - DO NOT count sheep. I always lose track of which one I'm counting, and end up getting even more frustrated. DO NOT imagine yourself meeting Bono, The Edge, Larry, or Adam, you'll keep yourself awake for hours. And finally, do not listen to U2 before getting into bed - I once had 'Lemon' playing over and over again in my head and couldn't fall asleep until half past 3.

:scream: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I played ATYCLB twice and I had Gone on repeat for awhile..

And then I started to think about my next chapter for my fan fic. And then I started to think about how we are going to Dublin in two years, and then and then AND THEN!:crack:

BrattyIrishPunk said:

:scream: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I played ATYCLB twice and I had Gone on repeat for awhile..

And then I started to think about my next chapter for my fan fic. And then I started to think about how we are going to Dublin in two years, and then and then AND THEN!:crack:

LOL, look out Dublin, here come the insomniacs! BTW, on the topic of Dublin, I think I'm going to ask my parents about the trip sometime soon. And if they don't let me go, I'll just row myself to Ireland. It is only a small hop over the sea from the Land of the Newfies after all...they'd better let me go! I tried to talk to Sweet and Beggar about it, but I still can't get into the damn Zoo.

The Bonomobile said:

LOL, look out Dublin, here come the insomniacs! BTW, on the topic of Dublin, I think I'm going to ask my parents about the trip sometime soon. And if they don't let me go, I'll just row myself to Ireland. It is only a small hop over the sea from the Land of the Newfies after all...they'd better let me go! I tried to talk to Sweet and Beggar about it, but I still can't get into the damn Zoo.

WUHAHAHAHAHA!

You can catch Sweet and Beggar on YIM

B=Bonoifyoureonlinetalktomenowplease
Sweet=SweetTheSin

Woo hoo!:crack:

Dammit, but TWO years!!!:banghead:

To be perfectly honest, one of the best things I can do for an insomnia attack is to have a few looks at PLEBA!! Lately that's been doing it for me. Beats the hell out of thinking about the library or my Ren-Faire costume project.:lol: :heart: :evil: :shocked:

verte76 said:

So you're reading PLEBA. :lol: :laugh: :evil:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

*lol*!!!

Well, after laying in bed for 3 hours and doin' nothin' but tossin' and turnin', I thought maybe a dose of Interference would help me relax and be able to fall asleep. It didn't work though. *lol*

Oh! "Walk On" just came on VH-1!!!! :heart:

Now it's my turn. It's almost two in the morning here and here I am posting notes in PLEBA. :lol: :lol: No, I'm not feeling so great and I'm really going to hate myself tomorrow at work. Oh, well, I can't go through a week without this happening at least once.:yawn: :yawn: :scratch:

may i have the attention of the class for just one moment

6:29..
6:29..

*chants its over again like the chick in the Incubus vid*

:crack:

Back
Top Bottom