MERGED ----> I'm confused do you really want to see Bono or what? + Thank You + More

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sam_hewsonu2

The Fly
I'm confused do you really want to see Bono or what?

Anyway enjoy this
bonoingreen.art
:drool:

sam_hewsonu2~

You've been posting new threads instead of replying to this existing Bono thread. Hit "Post" to post a new thread, and hit "Reply" to add to the current thread you are viewing. :)

I just merged your most recent Bono thread in here...please keep all of your Bono pics to this thread for now. It's true we do get multiple Bono threads and such, but for now...just keep them in here! Thank you! :wave:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
OHHH...i LOVE THIS ONE...it's one of the best u2 pics i've ever seen...i already have a million copies of this everywhere-on my room's walls, on my desk, books etc etc.....:drool:
it's wonderful.........

FishNeedsABicycle said:

Gah...Bono with his long hair and a hat...:drool: :drool: :drool:. You can never go wrong when you post pictures of Bono with his long hair and with or without a hat.

FishNeedsABicycle said:

Ooh...that's adorable...and yet sexy...I like this one. :yes:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: what the hell was the whole deal with the muscle shirt?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: what the hell was the whole deal with the muscle shirt?
Well, you could also ask what was the whole deal with the PoPTart short of Adam, Larry's HitMan shirt or Edge's Mr The Edge sirt - just the stage clothes of PoPmart.

:larry:

Bono has LEGS??!!??

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Bono's legs before... I dunno, i thought he just had these leather-encased things...

Are there any other pics in existence of Bono in shorts?

Jenni_Anne said:
Bono has LEGS??!!??

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Bono's legs before... I dunno, i thought he just had these leather-encased things...

Are there any other pics in existence of Bono in shorts?

This work?

bonou2box5_ab_n.jpg

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom