MERGED --> If it's the weekend, it must be London + twicknham photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still exhausted, dehydrated and burnt in equal amounts!! :p

Had an amazing day. Wish I could have been there tonight with Digsy. According to her text earlier, she was in the mirrored position of where we were stood on Saturday when I took these photos.

It wasnt long after the memory on this camera filled up that Adam made his first walk down to us on the right hand stage.

Tonight I understand Digsy was on the rail beside Edges b-stage. Edge never came round to us on Saturday :sigh: :tongue:

Oh, and Dallas gave her one of Edge's picks tonight!! :ohmy:

But we got the best of Bono and Larry and Adam on Saturday. My brother and his friend filled up two disposable cameras which we will get developed soon I hope. And I'll get them scanned and hosted somewhere. From where we were stood I was prompting Digsy to take photos of Bono and Edge through Adam's legs when he stood there playing in front of us! :laugh:

Digsy says that some of her shots are blurred but I hope the majority of them will be ok. I was using my Dad's camera, a Creative PC-CAM 600, but Digsy had a proper digital camera and recorded video of Bono playing his drum and cymbal! :cute: :yes:

Last edited:
531001605br.jpg

my twickenham photos and videos

hey guys

i was on the side of the b-stages on both nights of the london shows - one night adams side the next edges, so i've got some pretty cool photos!
these are pretty large some of them, so i'll get them on 4-5 at a time. its a mix of both nights in no particular order (you can kinda tell which night is which from the angle on most of them though)

enjoy...

100_0924.jpg

100_0902.jpg

100_0891.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0930.jpg

Last edited:
100_0912.jpg

and this blurred too :sad: (crap camera or crap photographer...?!)
100_0905.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0931.jpg

and thats all folks!
i got a couple of videos as well - the sounds not great on some of them but they're very cool to watch. will post them as soon as i get the ysi links up!

Last edited:
video links:
(dont forget to replace ysi )

apologies in advance for the sound quality on most of them - i only realised afterwards that the mic on my camera is shot!

the screen:
http://s13.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3RLO712XNSH2538TG6EP8WMLR2

bono:
http://s14.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2GL4EPLH5RIUA0QPBVQ5UH4VO1

oh - this ones sideways - i havent had a chance (or the thechnology) to stick it in an editting program and flip it yet. if anyone can do that for me that would be great - otherwise just crane your neck :lol:
drums:
http://s21. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=1S2KO74V4EX6T11KMD0BR3NIBQ

same goes for this one although it flips back and forth from teh right angle to the wrong one. i didn't film this though so blame my sister! :tongue:
SYCMIOYO
http://s23.ysi .com/d.aspx?id=04JFRWMBSCKER3NE6NWH1EGU45

larry and bono:
http://s28. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=01LP6L0ESHYB91WE266NX5VQF6

hope those all work ok...

Last edited:
some fo your pics came out better than mine alan!
and you got the back of my sister and her fiance's heads a lot!

enajh2 said:
I'm still exhausted, dehydrated and burnt in equal amounts!! :p

Had an amazing day. Wish I could have been there tonight with Digsy. According to her text earlier, she was in the mirrored position of where we were stood on Saturday when I took these photos.

It wasnt long after the memory on this camera filled up that Adam made his first walk down to us on the right hand stage.

Tonight I understand Digsy was on the rail beside Edges b-stage. Edge never came round to us on Saturday :sigh: :tongue:

Oh, and Dallas gave her one of Edge's picks tonight!! :ohmy:

But we got the best of Bono and Larry and Adam on Saturday. My brother and his friend filled up two disposable cameras which we will get developed soon I hope. And I'll get them scanned and hosted somewhere. From where we were stood I was prompting Digsy to take photos of Bono and Edge through Adam's legs when he stood there playing in front of us! :laugh:

Digsy says that some of her shots are blurred but I hope the majority of them will be ok. I was using my Dad's camera, a Creative PC-CAM 600, but Digsy had a proper digital camera and recorded video of Bono playing his drum and cymbal! :cute: :yes:

yeah, we had a great time on saturday night and sunday night rocked just as much, got loads of edge action on the other side but i've made a thread with some of my pictures so i wont' post anymore here.

can't wait to see your bro's pics alan

that shot of edge on the other side between adams legs would have rocked but it just didnt come out properly :(
i got one the next night though where you can see larry playing the drums on the opposite ramp through adam's legs. taht one came out a bit better!

and yes, i got edges pick!!!!!
woo hoo :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom