MERGED --> If it's the weekend, it must be London + twicknham photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: If it's the weekend, it must be London

kellyahern said:
[B
446c2015.jpg

[/B]
Haha! The guy in the yellow shirt is cracking me up! "I am Mr. Tough Security Man. Do not mess with me or you WILL be sorry." He just reminds me of every little security dweeb I've ever run into at concerts.

These pics are wonderful. Thanks to all who posted!

Re: Re: If it's the weekend, it must be London

Zootomic said:

Haha! The guy in the yellow shirt is cracking me up! "I am Mr. Tough Security Man. Do not mess with me or you WILL be sorry." He just reminds me of every little security dweeb I've ever run into at concerts.

Oh so true!!!!!:laugh: :up:

Re: Re: If it's the weekend, it must be London

Zootomic said:

:lol: I imagine him saying it in the Conan O'Brien dweeb voice :lmao: "Don't mess with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee." :giggle:

Thank you for de-watermarking the pics bridgit :bow:

Re: Re: Re: If it's the weekend, it must be London

kellyahern said:

:lol: I imagine him saying it in the Conan O'Brien dweeb voice :lmao: "Don't mess with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee." :giggle:

Thank you for de-watermarking the pics bridgit :bow:

Stop it!!!!:laugh: You are killin me!!!!:D

ramblin rose said:
Here's a picture that made the paper (Jesse made this shot), any other of you in the picture?

londonnewspaper.jpg

the girl to my left text messaged me the minute she saw the paper... bought 2 copies :)

it was bloody hot that day an i have the suntan to proove it, lol

tnx ramblin for posting this

Back
Top Bottom