MERGED---->If Bono Were A Pimp, What Kind of Pimp Hat Would He Wear/BonoPimpSuperstar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
MERGED---->If Bono Were A Pimp, What Kind of Pimp Hat Would He Wear/BonoPimpSuperstar

I mean really folks there's so many to choose... from velvet, to lace, to beaded cotton leopard print all atop his face.

Oh my. :drool:

So what'll it be?
What flavor would bono's hat decree?
Would it be lavender for the ladies,
or would a brown leather derby drive you crazy?

Post Pics please, don't be shy,
show Bono some respect,
or someday he might not be fly,
when he comes to collect!!!

:up:

Bono would wear a big, purple velvet pimp hat. With orange and black tiger stripe accents. :up:

Classic. :drool:

Last edited:
ooooh, If Bono Would Wear That Velvet Hat!!!!!!!

Yum, Yum, gimmie some. Too much is most definitly not enough.

Oh for me it would be dutch imported velvet... hand stitched by Salome himself. Then Bono's theme song could be Black Velvet.

Oooo Alanah Myles.

:drool:

Oh me, Oh my...
I think it would be fantastic,
if Bono flew back for another evening with Pavarotti,
so he could do something incredibly classic,
by sending his new Pimp hat First Class to the Milan party.

:drool:

Big pimpin'
Bono's a G
Big pimpin'
Down in Dublin T

Bono's got the hat
Bono's so phat
He's rockin' the masses,
Cause Bono ain't wack!

If you walk up to that homie, talkin' that crap
On your freaky face you'll receive a pimp slap

Cause he's

Big pimpin'
Bono's a G
Big pimpin'
Down in Dublin T

Last edited:
Somebody say Bono pimp?

337%3A454%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E467%3E55%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3A4773%3A54nu0mrj

:shifty:

Armed with his soul pole and elevating pimp spirit, bono barges in to collect his fee:

"Come on, I hooked you up... there was this man he was peeling off those dollar bills for you, well I'm short of cash. And it's time for my share. This isn't a peace sign, it means you're 2 days short... so up with the money, and I won't have to resort to the Soul Pole honey." - Bono.

337%3A454%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B3865247ot1lsi

This one of course! We even call this Pimpdaddy Bono!

jtpimpdaddy.jpg

See he's already done the pimpin' thing. He's done it all!

cujo said:
Armed with his soul pole and elevating pimp spirit, bono barges in to collect his fee:

"Come on, I hooked you up... there was this man he was peeling off those dollar bills for you, well I'm short of cash. And it's time for my share. This isn't a peace sign, it means you're 2 days short... so up with the money, and I won't have to resort to the Soul Pole honey." - Bono.

337%3A454%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B3865247ot1lsi

nice "MOFO" shirt.

:lmao:

There is another pic of Bono with suit / shades / hat / long goatee type beard. I am not at home so I can't post it.

Oh yeah that one in the bright orange chair always did look like a pimp from an old 70's cop show! :yes: ;)

And look:

ThrustingBono and OrgamsicEdge are totally working together. No one thrusts without the other one....let your mind wander...i know mine is. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom