MERGED ----> i took a picture of you... + hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have any pics of me scanned and I don't even have any recent pics. I hate threads like this because people always asks and I feel bad but I don't want my pic online :no: :grumpy::(

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
thinking about it....Why do you use the same pic as Tabby, Vampira? Vampira = Tabby? :|

Yes, it is I. I posted about my name change in the zootopian and newbie threads! :wave: I was Vampira on zootopia and wanted to use it here since I'm so neck crazy but kept my old name until I lost my cool sig by mistake.

BTW your hair is COOL! :up:

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse

Nice pic! You are very pretty! :wave:

Thanks so are you! :)

Me as of yesterday
Hiding behind the (wet)hair. Don't like my pic taken. :D

4-18-04.jpg

Moonlit_Angel said:
Good idea. :). It's nice to finally see those of you whose pictures I've never seen before. And U2zoogirl...aw, that's a cute story. :cute:.

This is my lone picture of myself I have-apologies for that white spot there, I don't know why that's there, but, ah, well:

33%3A5662323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3B%3D%3A87%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3B5979%3B3ot1lsi

Angela

You are the spitting image of my friend Yanina! :ohmy: It's freaky! :shifty: :lol:

U2Kitten said:
I don't have any pics of me scanned and I don't even have any recent pics. I hate threads like this because people always asks and I feel bad but I don't want my pic online :no: :grumpy::(
:(:(:(:(:(

Not even I can know what you look like?

U2Kitten said:
If I ever get a good one scanned I'll send it to you.
what about you sending me one as a real photo - and you had my promise i wouldn't show it to anyone if this is your wish, let alone scan it. :| I just want to see that beautiful person that paid my PMship and has become a real friend. :hug:

A recent picture of one of the few PLEBA lads......

33%3A6846723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E2323537674889ot1lsi

Seems like I still got the touch.....why did I think it was bad to be single??? :lol:

Last edited:
Dawn here. Here is a recent pic of me, with my niece, Amelia, at Easter.
Picture_031.jpg

Me with my nephew, Jimmy
dawn_jimmy.jpg

Me with my babies, Clyde and Bonnie. :D :heart:
dawn_ferts.jpg

kellyahern said:
The ferrets are adorable :cute:

btw, Is that a Marvin the Martian t-shirt you're wearing in the ferret pic? The reason I'm asking is that I think I have the same shirt :lol:

Thanks, I think they're cute if I say so myself! :lol:
And yes, that is a Marvin the Martian shirt! :yes:

emilyt.jpg

justemily.jpg

I know I'm still new, but if possible, I know I like to have a face to put to the name, so here I am. The second pic was at my dad's wedding a couple of months ago. I'm not usually so dressed up. I live in jeans, in fact!

okay this is me people! most of you probably dont even know me, except from the main thread page. this is a REALLy old picture of me because my BF has all the newer pictures of me...within the last five years! lol. this is a stupid one too, just me and my cat. who is dead now:( its poor quality too but its all i got!
tara.jpg

ahhhh i hate my pictures!!!

u2bonogirl, you shouldn't hate that picture! You look pretty :) and your cat is adorable!

Here's a picture of me (on the left) from this past fall... you can tell the food in the caf was bad that day because I'm eating a bagel and my roomie was eating cereal :lol:

meamanda.jpg

My hair was huge that day :|

The other night, my friends and I got some pics taken while having dinner. So I thought it would be a good idea to post one of them in here, seeing that my previous pics in this thread are kinda old! And don't mind the bog black circles under my eyes! I was completely wrecked! :lol: :D

Oh! I'm the one with the black top by the way...

a65958cd.jpg

Last edited:
bammo2 said:
looking gorgeous as usual, Flavia :D

BTW, did I ever show you the pic I've got of you outside the studios? It's a really nice pic :yes:

oh.......this is me :reject: :

lu_mutti_bday1.jpg

That's a love pic, Lu! You look lovely! :yes:

Yes! You've sent me that pic! Jaysus...the state of us...dust all over our hair...but it's a nice pic no matter what! :D

Next september/october we'll ahve to get new pics taken! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom