MERGED ---> I need a picture of Dick Evans... + this is a weird request but..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WierdandGilly

The Fly
this is a weird request but...

I have a Dik Evans fetish. for those of you who own a copy of the unforgettble fire book could you possibly post that group photo of the prunes found inside? i just love the hair and glasses on Dik in that one, and any other photos of him are quite welcome. sorry the fetish-it can't be helped.:drool: :tongue:

I have it! :wink:

prunes2.jpg

U2 and the Virgin Prunes
guggiprunes.jpg

Gavin and Guggi
vibe.jpg

Last edited:
This is from the same book. It was taken at the Evans family home in Malahide where Edge prepared and served a meal for Brian Eno! (I'm sure his mum Mrs. The Edge helped;) yes all the boys called her Mrs. The Edge and still do. She danced on stage with Bono once during the Elevation tour!

edgemeal.jpg

I need a picture of Dick Evans...

Hi, I rarely post in here, and I'm in need of some Dick Evans picture for a friend of mine who's curious as to see what he looks like. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Well it must have been quite a while ago because I looked at least 6 pages back and couldnt find it.

But it's dropped off the page and it was called "I have a weird request" not Dick Evans, so I don't guess she would have known. :shrug: But if you can find it, post the link to it there are more pics in it! :)

Sicy said:
Well it must have been quite a while ago because I looked at least 6 pages back and couldnt find it.

I found it. :| It's only from last week. It's title "this is a weird request" I would link it here but I don't know how to do that plus I'm at the library using their ancient computer that's making me dizzy.

Back
Top Bottom