MERGED ----> I got pics with Bono in LA yesterday! + I met bono in la yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucky GIrl

Hi there
Wow...you really met our B-Man...congratulations!!
And thanks...because, me, being also a big fan, I've dreamed of knowing him all of my life...and sometimes hope starts to fail me!! But I guess that it's never to late for a dream to come true, right? i mean, looking to those pics....I hope my dream will also be true...no matter when!!
Love
Tania (Portugal)

Thanks kelly and Tania too :)

Tania, yes, if you keep the hope alive it may happen to you too... I never imagined it a possibility but as you see it happened to me.... so good luck!!!
Thanks for the kind words......

i DID...i DID!!!

Hey girls...if when I posted here i knew what would happen today....I wouldn't believe it!! Anyway, I know...and I don't believe it as well!! iF PRAYING IS THE SOLUTION...i GUESS i PRAYED THE RIGHT WAY!!! ;O)
You were so right...today it happened....I MET BONO...and the rest of the guys!! I'll post it all....pay attention!!

Love
Tania

P.S - It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Oh my God, Tania! This is awesome! Im so happy for you!!!!
I told you, it can happen to anyone!! U2 is so wonderful with their fans :)
:up:
CONGRATS!!!

You are so right girl!! They are so sweet and humble and kind!! Aren't them??
I just can think of BONO spreading his arms to me, and hugging me!!
The pic ain't so good....but doesn't it look nice??? :)

Us.jpg
[/IMG]

That's me...with BONO!!!
It still sounds so odd!!!

Tania, I :heart: your pic and I loved reading your story! I have chills right now! U2 makes us all so happy, its truly incredible!!!
Bono looks :drool:
:applaud: Yay for more Bono meetings!!!! :yes:

Yeah girl!!! That's it!!
We are just two crazy BONO addicts, aren't we??

Girl....you ROCK!!! We Rock!!! U2 ROCK!!!

Hey...I was just reading this all again (and I really love to t?do it and live it all again)...and
did you realize that....from the day I posted here the first time to congrat you for meeting the band, and the first time I talked about my dream of meeting them....and the day it really happened...they were just 15 days?? WOW!!!
How odd!!! STill hard to believe!!

But it was so nice! Even today...when i think about all that happened in between...OMG!! Still seems so unreal to me!!
If I hadn't the pic...I guess I would think it was just another dream!!! But thank god...it really HAPPENED!!! How cool!!!

YAYA!!!
Bono is the man!!!

Love
Tania

I know Tania, it is hard to believe when these things happen!
I was telling my boyfriend this story last nite! I think its so cool that you wrote here to me and then it really happened to you....
dreams become reality!!!!!! :love:

Yes...you are so cool girl!!
I feel so ggood for sharing it with you! bECAUSE, ONCE YOU WENT TROUGH THE SAME EXPERIENCE...I think you do understand what's burning inside me!!! It's and endless flame...that's for sure!!!

Hey Tania, I tried to email you through Interference... but dont know if it worked... send me an email to U2SJ@hotmail.com so we can chat more!
Again Im soooooooo happy for you, yes I understand how you feel, it was the most amazing experience of my life! :yes:
:hug:

Girl...I felt like sharing this amazing pic with u!!!
This pic was taken yesterday..on Bono's and Jordan's birthday!! They were in NY, for the Troy official release!! Aren't they looking so good??

Oh boy..those glaces...I've seen them sometime ago....so close to my eyes!!! YAY!!!

Bono_Jordan.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you'll be crazy about it...just l?ike I am right now.,...!!! ;)

that was a great story !

***congratualtions*** U2SJ on your 2nd Bono meeting with sucessful photos! :happy:

Oh, yeah I would have been so :grumpy: :scream: if I'd had pictures taken and they didn't come out!! In fact that sort of thing did happen to me, in a different way.

Haven't had a chance to read all your pages, but I love that you were whooping it up in Rite Aid as you got your photos! I love that your mom also wanted a pic with the B-man. what a a great time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom