MERGED --> Has Bono had plastic surgery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. What respectible plastic surgeons are going to talk to the press about a picture of Bono?

Good greif the man is going to glue those glasses to his face now. I was so excited that he actually took them off...then this. Sigh.

oh wow
i love this article! i would have never guessed they'd dysect bono's looks as well. Though I prefer men to be natural, I couldn't be arsed to really care if he did get a surgery. However, that line of evidence they present is just awesome

:drool:

a-mole said:
oh wow
i love this article! i would have never guessed they'd dysect bono's looks as well.

Why not--the fans do (all the cotton picking time! Some of them are just obsessed with his weight, hair, height, etc., :barf: )

I'm a huge U2 fan and I don't consider myself nitpicking on Bono's weight, hair, height...etc.

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum, but I did think that Pleba is a Bono-drool forum? Why all this nitpicking about him? There should be a medium, no Bono haters and those that are incredibly obsessed with Bono needs a few adjusting. Because lately all I see are Bono nitpickers and those that incessantly defend him down to the last straw.

I just had to comment because I'm kinda getting ti(red) of it.

absintheminded said:
I'm a huge U2 fan and I don't consider myself nitpicking on Bono's weight, hair, height...etc.

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum, but I did think that Pleba is a Bono-drool forum? Why all this nitpicking about him? There should be a medium, no Bono haters and those that are incredibly obsessed with Bono needs a few adjusting. Because lately all I see are Bono nitpickers and those that incessantly defend him down to the last straw.

I just had to comment because I'm kinda getting ti(red) of it.
There are plenty of people who fall into that happy medium here, it's just that people want to zero in on the people on the extreme ends of it.

:shrug:

absintheminded said:

:wink: guess where this topic was originally posted before it got moved?

exactly, the forum which seems to nitpick on Bono/u2 the most... :wink:

I haven't seen him shadeless, where are the pics? He looks really old and wrinkly in all the recent pics I've seen, like I said before it pains me so much to look at how far his once awesome looks have fallen I don't even click on new pics threads anymore:(

If he's done anything, it's probably just botox. I think Larry has been using it for years, despite everyone's 'oh he's so young and ageless' comments I really think it was due to botox. He's looked right tight around the eyes since the Elevation tour.

I do want to add that I do NOT blame anyone for getting plastic surgery and I would too if I had the money. As a matter of fact I think old people with money are stupid NOT to get surgery, or at least botox, if they can. Who want s to have a face like an elephant's behind? Fuck 'growing old gracefully. When you're 80 it's too damn late, but at U2's age looks can be salvaged. Go for it.

absintheminded said:

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum, but I did think that Pleba is a Bono-drool forum? Why all this nitpicking about him?

He's not hot anymore:| I'm no Bono hater, I'm a longtime fan who feels we should be able to discuss his looks rather we like them or not. I hate fangirl websites where all you can do is gush and any less than glowing remarks get deleted. I was on a site for an actor, and I commented that I didn't like his current look or new movie and they deleted my comments. All they want is 'oooh he's so hot!' but what's the point?

Pleba's definition is 'talk all you want about Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and Paul McGuiness.' So talking all we want might sometimes include saying we DO NOT like the way one of them is looking. When his hair was long and I liked it I had to endure loads of comments about how much somebody didn't like it, wanted him to cut it, is going bald, :blahblah: so now it's my turn to have my say, I don't like the way he looks now. For years he was one of the most gorgeous guys in the world, now those days are over. I bet he does get self conscious though knowing every aspect of himself is being discussed, but it's the price you pay for fame. I'll take a hundred million bucks and a dozen gold records any day to have you diss my hair, face, weight, nervous habits, etc.

U2Kitten, you make my blood boil.
You don't deserve looking at Bono's pictures.
If you weren't so bitter, maybe you'd see the man's REAL beauty in the latest pictures from New York, but I guess you're unable.
I feel sorry for you.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i find it incredibly ironic that an article discussing bono's looks is being lambasted in a forum that's based on bono's man boobs.

Bono doesn't have man boobs, he has moobs, BIG DIFFERENCE!! :wink:

And no I don't believe either that he's had plastic surgery, just and couple of months of decent nights sleep! :yes:

GracelandHarley said:

... and intellect? :yawn:

I am sick to death of being called stupid on this forum. I'll challenge you to a game of Jeopardy any time. I actually have a very high IQ, I'm very well read on a wide variety of subjects, and my hobbies include ancient and recent European history, genealogy, maps, geography and geology. I'm a very good writer, and people have paid me to do their research papers for college. I get them an A, the only person who got a B emailed it in and lost the double spacing from Microsoft word in the process. You have no idea what's in my head, you just spout off small minded attempts at humor when you haven't got a fucking clue. What, I'm 'stupid' because I think Bono isn't hot anymore? Is that your idea of a measure of brilliance?

now watch the mods bash ME for 'personal attack' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:

... and intellect? :yawn:

Regardless of what is going on, comments like that towards other members aren't allowed.

U2Kitten said:

now watch the mods bash ME for 'personal attack' :rolleyes:

Actually, that comment was probably the worst thing you could have said. Quit insulting how the mods handle things around here, you're just asking for trouble.

If you consider yourself to be so smart, how come you continually get into the same trouble over and over again? That's a rhetorical question, don't go PMing me with an answer, because I won't reply. I'm tired of dealing with you. Keep up this sort of behavior, and I see a suspension in your future, if not a full banning.

Thread over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom