MERGED ----> Happy Moob Year!! + Mmmmmmmmm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Happy Moob Year!!

Okay the thread title is a little groan-worthy but this is the very last Moob Day of 2002, so in honor of my two very favorite Larry girls (42 days -- yay!!) -- Happy Monday and Happy New Year!!!

la-all2.jpg

la-all8.jpg

la-all19.jpg

la-all40.jpg

la-all41.jpg

wow...i'm in....a larry thread....and posting pics...interesting

Okay, i feel bad for just adding new pics to the edge thread this late, so i thought i'd compensate for you guys.....

You know, i didn't even realize Larry or Edge were in this One video, i guess they were just flashes...but its cute :larry:
one-j%60cap231.jpg

Okay...bye now! :D

Re: Happy Moob Year!!

dsmith2904 said:
Okay the thread title is a little groan-worthy but this is the very last Moob Day of 2002, so in honor of my two very favorite Larry girls (42 days -- yay!!) -- Happy Monday and Happy New Year!!!

Awww, dsmith, thanks for starting the Moobday thread today! :hug: I just got home from work, and I had a very busy day, that's why I hadn't dropped by.

la-all16.jpg

Gah! Clean Larry! :wink: I needed this!

I was in a Bono mood tonight...

flaming june said:
threechordslabosexy.jpg

Oh, to be between those two... :evil:

:laugh: So funny you post these two together... I was just watching the Best Of DVD with my sis and I was having some serious Bono fuzzies watching it... well, not fuzzies exactly, but well...use yer PLEBA gutter minds :evil:

Re: I was in a Bono mood tonight...

erised said:

:laugh: So funny you post these two together... I was just watching the Best Of DVD with my sis and I was having some serious Bono fuzzies watching it... well, not fuzzies exactly, but well...use yer PLEBA gutter minds :evil:

Is the Bono girl in you coming back? :eyebrow: :laugh:

:reject: I didn't even have time to change my sig today...

I'm gonna be shunned by the Larry girls for even bringing this up in the Larry thread

flaming june said:

Is the Bono girl in you coming back? :eyebrow: :laugh:

:reject: I didn't even have time to change my sig today...

:rolleyes: Can't help it... Bono's hot too... and at least I could talk about him without my sister going "ill" or "I just don't see it" which are phrases she uses when I talk about how hot Larry is. :grumpy:

Besides... watching Bono roll around on the ground on that one SIAM vid.... GAH!

The thoughts.... :macdevil:

But don't worry.... I still VERY MUCH enjoy Larry's...um....PART in the other SIAM vid. :shifty:

Re: I'm gonna be shunned by the Larry girls for even bringing this up in the Larry thread

erised said:

:rolleyes: Can't help it... Bono's hot too... and at least I could talk about him without my sister going "ill" or "I just don't see it" which are phrases she uses when I talk about how hot Larry is. :grumpy:

Besides... watching Bono roll around on the ground on that one SIAM vid.... GAH!

The thoughts.... :macdevil:

But don't worry.... I still VERY MUCH enjoy Larry's...um....PART in the other SIAM vid. :shifty:

It's funny, coz with my sis it's the other way around. She can understand why I like Larry, she thinks he's attractive. But whenever I say Bono or one of the other guys is hot, she says they look old or something like that. :shrug:

Re: Re: I'm gonna be shunned by the Larry girls for even bringing this up in the Larr

flaming june said:

It's funny, coz with my sis it's the other way around. She can understand why I like Larry, she thinks he's attractive. But whenever I say Bono or one of the other guys is hot, she says they look old or something like that. :shrug:

Yeah, my sis is like that. We were watching legends, and the Larry started talking in the interview, and her mouth sort of dropped and she said "Yeah......he's pretty hot!" (i'd worked her up the day before by showing her the ES vid..:wink:) But then while watching the same thing, they were showing early pics of the band, one with Bono and Edge and she's like "Oh! I know that one's the Edge, because he's the really goofy looking one."

:sigh: Ah well, the difficulties of being an Edger. Who can relate to my obsessiveness? :hyper:
Ooops! this is a larry thread!!

HOLA FROM MADRID

HI GUYS, IM STILL IN SPAIN. IM IN THIS LITTLE INTERNET CAFE PLACE. ITS FREEZING HERE. IM HAVING FUN SHOPPING AND GOING TO ALL THESE MUSEUMS.
WELL GUYS I GOTTA GO, HAPPY NEW YEAR DSMITH, ERISED, FJ AND ROCKONEDGE, I WILL TRY TO STOP BUY AGAIN LATER, BUY:wave:

I'm sorry this is kind of off topic, but all this Larry sexiness reminded me that I had a dream last night that he was in my kitchen washing dishes (with his shirt off! :drool: ) and I just stood there and watched him. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom