MERGED ----> Happy Birthday Larry!!!! + Birthday Presents From A Bono Girl + Too Hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:
sign_for_larry.jpg

I made this last year for Larry! He loved it!!

Larry_bday.jpg

She Is Raging took this picture :drool:

Happy Birthday Larry!!

Olive, that logo is so cool! I think I saw a pic somewhere of the moment when Larry spotted it, pointed and smiled, awwww!

Oh, and that view of his man groove on the second pic :drool: God bless She is Raging for that!

I have so many beautiful Larry pics to celebrate! Esp chocolate cake ones!

flaming june said:

Olive, that logo is so cool! I think I saw a pic somewhere of the moment when Larry spotted it, pointed and smiled, awwww!

FJ, a moment of PURE shock and bliss for me!
Larry_oct31_points.jpg

larry_points2.jpg

for his sweet tooth:
larryML.jpg

it's still not Larry's birthday in my time zone, but i don't really care......

Happy Birthday Larry!!!!! We love you!!!!!!

hmmmmm.....who want's to spank the birthday boy :wink: See the older he get, the more times we get to spank him :mac:

*is dilusional*

anyhoo....I'll be back tomorrow to participate in the festivities, I need sleep I have to wake up in 6.5 hours.

Jolly good fella!

HAPPY BDAY LARDENCE!

Larry is still no stranger to hard work.
Larry is my hero.
Larry is not just a drinking tool.
Larry is my friend.
Larry is a fuzzy nerd.
Larry is still the king.
Larry is a happy man.
Larry is not very pleased with his position on the elephant safari.
Larry is the guide you want.
Larry is my favorite video game.

:lmao:

Happy Birthday Larry!!!! :wave: :kiss:

You're still looking as gorgeous as ever!!! :combust: :flirt:

Keep on drumming!!!!!!!!! :larry: :cool:

By the way, I am a physiotherapist, so if you ever need any "treatment" on your sore arms, hands, or back, (or anything else!) I'd be only too willing to provide my services free of charge. And that goes for all of the band as well - tell Bono will you?! :lol:

*LD drifts off into fantasy of being the band's own physical therapist on the next tour*

:sigh: Nice dream.......

*lol* at you guys...I LOVE those t-shirts!

Happy Birthday Larry, you heartbreaker you :D

:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

335929%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233488%3A73%3C%3Bot1lsi

My favorite local radio station has all request day today-I requested Birthday by the Beatles for Larry..I hope they play it

HAPPY 40th LARRY!!!!!!

The U2 baby (and BABE) has the final birthday of the year, WOO HOO!!! :yes: :larry: :yes: And in honor of our favorite hit man, I thought this song would be appropriate (okay so they're not heavy metal - work with me here people):

Heavy Metal Drummer (by Wilco)

I sincerely miss that rock-n-roll band
I used to go see in the landing in the summer
She fell in love with the drummer
She fell in love

Shiny, shiny pants and bleach-blond hair
A double kick drum by the river in the summer
Another and another
She fell in love

I miss the innocence I've known
Playing U2 covers, beautiful and stoned

Unlock my body and move myself to dance
Moving warm liquid, flowing blowing glass
Classical music blasting masks the ringing in my ears

I sincerely miss those heavy metal bands
I used to go see on the landing in the summer
She fell in love with another
She fell in love

:sexywink: :larry: :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY - you moobalicious, mermaid-lovin, Harley-ridin, leather-wearing, snarly studmuffin you! :laugh:

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day with the family and with your friends!!!!! You don't look a day over 25!!!!!! :D :D :D *huuuuuuuuuugs* LOVE YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY HUNKY MAN!!!

Larry, if i could, i would just wrap myself up in a big red bow and mail myself over to ya! but since that's not happening anytime soon.... here's my very favorite Larry pic, for obvious reasons!

lipswithoutwatermark.jpg

(Yes, i know, i'm obsessed!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT SEXY LARRY!!!

He cant be 41, i mean, just no he cant, he's tricked us into thinking he was born in 1961:shifty: larry you little sneak you

Awwww bless him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, you sexy moFo

and god damn trick or treaters knocking on my door today, dont they know its larry's birthday????little sods, they should have some respect:yes::lol:

Last edited:
Is it just me or are there really just a few replies to a birthday thread of one of the guys? :uhoh: I think I can remember times in which there were 4 pages like now already after some hours and not after the entire day. :( I am sad.

larrysgirl said:

Larry, if i could, i would just wrap myself up in a big red bow and mail myself over to ya! but since that's not happening anytime soon.... here's my very favorite Larry pic, for obvious reasons!

Now see, I'd prefer to see Larry -- in a big red bow -- on MY doorstep... what a Halloween treat THAT would be! :evil:

:macdevil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LARRY!

41 never looked so good. :combust:

May you and U2 bring us more wonderful music for countless years to come, and may you give us the pleasure of seeing your hot, sexy bod in many more videos. :drool:

:heart: :larry: :heart: :larry: :heart:

Happy birthday to the world's sexiest drummer!!

:drool: :tongue: :drool:

Now, Lardence, don't you think it's about time you admitted you snuck out of kindergarten to post that famous notice on the high school bulletin board? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom