MERGED-->Happy Birthday Bono + Bono's Birthday threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Happy Birthday Bono

~BrightestStar~ said:

chamgane.jpg

~ Happy Birthday! ~

I :heart: that picture :drool:

Happy birthday to my favourite man living on this planet today!!

I love you and respect you with all my heart&keep going with all of your spectacular work! :love: :heart: :up: :bow: :bow:

And i couldn't forget to say of course that you are the sexiest person who ever lived!!!!! :yes: :drool:

Much love&birthday wishes to Jordan! May you have a lovely, wonderful time for your sixteenth birthday! Enjoy! :hug:

oktobergirl said:

omg. I am glad I wandered in here... That is my friend Pam, he is signing!!!!!! She is going to love this pic! Thank you!

hello. hey is this person in a band called EXIT???

Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing people I have ever come across. You've truly been an inspiration to me and countless others. I wish I could be in Chicago watching you rock out on your special day. However, I will be with you in spirit.

The Big 16 for Jordan-a great day and a happy, healthy, fun year for you!

Your are one the truly *treasured people* in the public eye on this planet {since there are many good people that will not be known past their circle of family, friends an locality}.

Your ambition that helped you & yer mates get to this place. Of course the talents of your lyrics, and wonderful, versitle 'vox' {bellisimmo!!!} HTDAAB, has so much variety for you to stretch and travel new & old vocal trails {not to mention the powerhouse next to/behind you-- sounding better than ever}.

The caring that you learned, and continue to cultivate~~ with fans, with your countrymen and with the whole world.

thank you Bono....to a *** Happy, healthy, fun and filled up with joy New B-D year a head of you {and decades more}!!!

*throws Confetti!!!*

One of my students came to pick up her final paper today and asked me if I was doing anything fun this summer. I told her I'm going to see U2 next weekend, and she replied, "Oh cool. Bono is so hot."

I told her today was his 45th birthday, and her eyes widened. "45?" she asked. "He's still hot for being old."

Happy birthday Bono! I bet he'll still be hot even when he really *is* old!

:love:

Hey Cicy Happy Birthday !!
I'm sorry we have another thread for that but wait in the spirit of goodwill I will merge thy post !
oh yeah Bono

Thanks for the Joy!

45, that's only 25 in Bono years.. :sexywink: :bono:
By my calculations at least:wink:

That's the age he makes me feel, still. when I listen to U2 and his lyrics:kiss:

Enjoy your b'day Bono :dance::dance: :dance::dance:
and :dance: some more!!

Edited to say.. Happy b'day Jordan. Hope you don't drive your da too crazy.(er) from here on :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, Jordan's birthday's today, too (wow, how the hell did I not recall that one :eyebrow:?).

A happy sweet sixteen to Jordan, and a happy 45th to Bono :hug:. Hope you both are having a wonderful day today. We're lucky to have both of you wandering this planet. You're both uber cool people :D :up:. Rock on!

Angela

Wow, happy sweet 16 Jordan...

Bono's daughter is my age...that's a little...frightening :eyebrow: Oh well, I don't care, he's still the sexiest man on the planet, at 45 years old no less!! Thanks for everything, Bono. I can honestly say my world is a much better place with you in it :heart: Happy birthday, wish I were in Chicago again! The 7th was one of the best nights of my life!

Back
Top Bottom