MERGED-->Happy Birthday Bono + Bono's Birthday threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are the best! Happy Birthday Wishes coming your way Bono!!
Thanks for all you do!
:hug: & :kiss:

Happy Birthday Bono!
Hope you can come to this land someday....
And you can taste the best and only real Pisco in the world!

Cheers man, have a great day and life.
Thank you so much for the music and for all your love for the people of the world. We are really blessed to live in the same age as you

Hope to meet you someday
from Lima,

Nube Gris

Happy Birthday Bono

I know what you're saying...not another Bono birthday thread! :tongue:

While I wish I was half as eloquent as some (like Jamila) in expressing and celebrating all that is Bono on this lovely day, I'm afraid (as you can surely tell) that I am lacking. So instead I'll say it with pictures, afterall, they say it's equivalent to 1000 words, right?
Happy Birthday Bono, and thank you.
:heart: :hug: :heart:

My cheesy suggestion is that we post 45,or some such multiple, reasons (or whatever) why we love our dear B. :heart:

chamgane.jpg

~ Happy Birthday! ~

(And Happy Birthday to Jordan too. Sweet 16 :heart: )

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Bono! Thank you so much for your gift of music, for your humanity towards others and your insipiration :hug:

Happy birthday, Bono! You are an inspiration to us all. May you have a wonderful day. :hug:

For reinventing himself time and time again without ever selling his soul:

Paul David Hewson

BonoVox

Bono

Alton Dalton

The Fly

MacPhisto

The Mirrorball Man

Bono anew

A new Bono

Bono himself

Bono

Birthday Gift

In honour of Bono's birthday and probably the best present we could give him (besides ourselves:wink: ) would be if each of us could get at least 5 of our friends to sign the ONE Petition or email their MP or Tony Blair (depending what side of the pond your on). The July 6 date is coming up fast and every little bit we can do will be worth its weight in gold.

http://www.one.org/ActionEmail.aspx

http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/getinvolved.html

Just today I got 4 co-workers to sign and one of them who is Nigerian has launched a mass email to her family and friends to sign the ONE Petition.

Happy Birthday Bono!

It's your birthday today,
Hope you have a good day,
Happy birthday Mister Bono,
Lotsa love comin' your waaaay.

*sends the birthdat essentials of balloons and cake to Bono. And a birthday kiss for good measure*

I want the world to listen to the following: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!! :happy::happy::happy: feel gr8 now.... :bono: :)

Back
Top Bottom