MERGED ----> Halloween..Bono style + Create Your Own Bon-O-Lantern!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: That's awesome! I really SHOULD get a pumpkin! I was debating about it awhile because last year I got one and forgot throw it away over one weekend and it reeked! :lol:

Someone posted those last year and I used both of them! And let me tell you... They turned out great! The Mackie one was so good looking!!!!

Hahahaha! Those are awesome!!! My friends will get such a kick out of this when they see my Bono pumkins on Halloween! They tell me "everything you do revolves around Bono" so this is sure to get a good laugh!
Thanks for the link Jam Jar!!!

Wow! Very impressive. Unfortunatley, I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ali carved pumpkins like that?

I'm losing my mind.

:hyper:

did someone say Halloween...Bono style? :sexywink:

3357458323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239588%3B%3B%3B9nu0mrj

lol, don't think that's even him, but i found it in some online U2 gallery I think.

Bono should go as this:
3357458323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A63%3A6%3A3nu0mrj

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
:hyper: I was waiting for somene to post the pic! :hyper:

I think there exists also another one of this sort. It is him.....but I can't remember anymore to whose party he wore that..........:huh: sometime last year....I think Gavin or Ali was with him dressed as somebody else......or was it Edge? :huh: :scream:

LOL, Gavin or Ali or Edge...BIG difference there!
I really can't remember it, lol! It was at YouTwo.net and I was distracted by Bono.....:angel:..............

Re: i'm still in therapy from this picture

oliveu2cm said:

This is so not Bono. :shame:

I was hoping this pic wouldn't be brought up again! :sigh:
Of course it is Bono. I remember it 100% being in the YouTow.net newsletter last year. I remember cracking up at his look.

And there exists also another pic of this.

I am stoopid sometimes, but I remember having seen a Bono pic when I see it again. :|

Let's forget the question of "Is it Bono or not?" and let's focus on something else...........
:evil::evil::evil::evil:

What is "Bono" supposed to be?
:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Let's forget the question of "Is it Bono or not?" and let's focus on something else...........
:evil::evil::evil::evil:

What is "Bono" supposed to be?
:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:
He was supposed to be a devil. His costume was really cool. And the red wig rulezzz. :tongue:

It is Bono.:|

Re: Re: i'm still in therapy from this picture

FallingStar said:

Of course it is Bono. I remember it 100% being in the YouTow.net newsletter last year. I remember cracking up at his look.

And there exists also another pic of this.

I am stoopid sometimes, but I remember having seen a Bono pic when I see it again. :|

youtwo.net just posts news articles they find. Not all of them are TRUE, since some come from different tabloids around the world.

Like the picture of "bono" with a blond "Ali" pushing the baby carriage.

I'll never believe it's him! :tongue:

besides B's ears curl, this dude's doesn't
bonochin.jpg

Last edited:
let's see how many arguments start over this picture again..

did someone say Halloween...Bono style? :sexywink:

3357458323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239588%3B%3B%3B9nu0mrj

lmfao at this picture. i am waiting to see how long it takes for the whole "THIS IS NOT BONO" argument to start. hahahahaha

anyway, InStyle magazine this month had this picture again under the Celeb. Halloween Costume section and said it was Bono...:mac: :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom