MERGED ----> Halloween..Bono style + Create Your Own Bon-O-Lantern!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: let's see how many arguments start over this picture again..

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

lmfao at this picture. i am waiting to see how long it takes for the whole "THIS IS NOT BONO" argument to start. hahahahaha

LOL, yeesh I'm sorry I brought it up. :rolleyes: I thought maybe someone would know once and for all if that's him or not. Personally, I don't think so....but it wouldn't at all be surprised if it were him!

Re: Re: Re: i'm still in therapy from this picture

oliveu2cm said:

youtwo.net just posts news articles they find. Not all of them are TRUE, since some come from different tabloids around the world.

Like the picture of "bono" with a blond "Ali" pushing the baby carriage.

I'll never believe it's him! :tongue:

besides B's ears curl, this dude's doesn't
bonochin.jpg
I remember the 'Bono' with that blonde 'Ali'..............

However, I believe it is him. :tongue:

BTW :drool: Great pic!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MONA AND I MADE THOSE TWO WEEKS AGO!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Except The Fly turned out looking more like Jerry Garcia than Bono and MacPhisto lost an eye...LMAO...we tried to make them out of those foam carvable pumpkins...carvable my ASS...

I woludn't dare making a Bono lantern with the knowledge that Bono's face would rot in front of my eyes within the next weeks! :shocked:

LOL, that is wild! Too cute, although I would think that pattern would be hard to carve. That is so cool though, Fly-O-Lantern LOL

Cool! Hope you have the Fly glasses LOL

Happy Halloween everyone!

FallingStar said:

What Bono era? :ohmy: The Fly?

ALL eras, baby :) did it last year. I have a tight green shirt like he wore in the discotheque video, and a chain like in the vid. Bono shades- the pop ones, tight black pants and combats( sort of like the UF days) And then i put white face makeup on and slap on listick and whatnot, and have devil horns, wear my black leather jacket- And i carry a boom box with music ) only one lady recognized who i was (which was one of the only people giving out candy.) everyone was afraid last halloween- afraid of attacks. grr..ah well . BUT i can't find my bono shirt at the moment, and If i don't find a replacement, I'm dressing as Jim morrison. All's i need is a curly brunette wig! hehehe!:sexywink:

Jam Jar said:

ALL eras, baby :) did it last year. I have a tight green shirt like he wore in the discotheque video, and a chain like in the vid. Bono shades- the pop ones, tight black pants and combats( sort of like the UF days) And then i put white face makeup on and slap on listick and whatnot, and have devil horns, wear my black leather jacket- And i carry a boom box with music ) only one lady recognized who i was (which was one of the only people giving out candy.) everyone was afraid last halloween- afraid of attacks. grr..ah well . BUT i can't find my bono shirt at the moment, and If i don't find a replacement, I'm dressing as Jim morrison. All's i need is a curly brunette wig! hehehe!:sexywink:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is from when they carved a pumpkin for a charity auction in Chicago last year. It sold for $2,000.

bandpumpkin.jpg

Anybody have the pic of the pumpkin they carved in color? I can't find mine.

Re: i'm still in therapy from this picture

oliveu2cm said:

This is so not Bono. :shame:

I was hoping this pic wouldn't be brought up again! :sigh:

Me too. :sigh:

Yeah, we all had this out last fall. It turned out that orange haired gentleman is PATRICK STEWART.

It IS Bono!
But...lets not start that again...
I don't actually think he's meant to be the devil though, if that was the look he was aiming for he would have resurected (sp?) MacPhisto. As a comics fan-girl (Though I WAY prefer Marvel comics to DC comics, think X-Men, Spiderman etc... as opposed to Batman or Superman) he's meant to be the riddler from Batman. The costumes a lil wrong, kinda a cross between the movie version and comics version, but him dressing as a batman character would make sense coz of the HMTMKMKM connection.
So until Larry puts on a dress- (wait, he's already done that...)
Until Edge loses the hat, until Adam marries Naomi, until Bono joins the army
Make mine U2!
P.S. you will only get that last bit if you're a Marvel comics fan!
P.S.S I am gonna be the Fly tonight! Mwahahahahaha....

Jenni_Anne said:
Yay! Gyrating Bono gif woman's online!
Now you're here, what IS leather day exactly? When does it date back to and how do we celebrate?
Okay, I already wrote a bit about Leather Day in the....what was it....in some other thread you asked me about Leather Day. :)

When does it date back to? :sigh: I don't know. It's an acient PLEBA ritual. :yes:

How do we celebrate? Worshipping our master B-Man and swearing an oath to him that we will do everything he wants from us. ;)

Happy Halloween!!!

So here at my work my team of coworkers decorated our cubicles as a prison camp so we all had to make our rap sheets to display in our cells.....

U2SJ's crime is : Felony stalking of a celebrity
Caught: In Bono's castle going through his underwear drawer :laugh:
Sentence: Life is confinement with no possibility of hearing U2 music again.
:lol:

The orange haired pic is NOOOOOOTTTTTTT BONOOOOOO!! He didn't go as that, and if he were a devil he'd have been MacPhisto. Bono was at another party dressed as a vampire, I remember reading the writeup. He was with Gwen Stefani and the Bush guy she married. The guy in the orange wig is bald underneath, does not have pierced ears and is Patrick Stewart from Star Trek the Next Generation.

Seriously: STILL IN THERAPY FROM THAT PICTURE!!!!

:banghead:

it's so not bono it never was and neverwill be, amen.

not the same ears not the same nose not the same side dimple not the same chin. :scream:

glad u guys are seeing the light. :sexywink:

:barf: @ that hideous picture!!!!

Back
Top Bottom