MERGED --> Freestylin' Friday!!! Birthday Edition + Happy Birthday, Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cap321.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

First, you're all welcome. A video of nothing but Edge? We definitely need another one of those.

Morleigh is the dancer and one of the feet. The other foot and the massaging hands I believe belong to a member of the Stereo MCs who were touring with U2 at the time. The kids in the background and other people are mainly extras, though a couple of them (like the owner of the large hand stroking Edge's face and the last guy to get his pic taken with Edge with the mohawk) were crew members on the video.

"U2 At the End of the World" tells the whole story of how this video came together. Amazing how fantastic and seamless it looks considering the whole idea came together in like a week and they shot it in one day.

Maybe I'll throw up some "Discotheque" stills later. Boom-Cha!

Thank you -- I'd love to see Discotheque! Today is my birthday :) so this is a great treat to kick things off!

"Discotheque" is coming up. I do need to get something off my chest first. It's startling and, perhaps a little controversial but needs to be said.

OMG, Edge is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, pretty much every picture over these last two pages (the whole thread, for that matter) has me just brimming with Edge Girl giddiness. Thank you all for sharing and thank you Edge for just being you. Hope you're having a blast surrounded by your adorable wife and many adorable children.

Back
Top Bottom