MERGED --> Family pictures of Bono!!!!!!!! + SORRY because of the family Bono Pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EverlastingLove, you did nothing wrong - except show your enthusiam and love for Bono and his family. :hug:

We all need to show MORE LOVE to each other. Our willingness to fly off the handle at each other probably upsets the B-man more than reposting a pic that has been carried in the media elsewhere.

None of us should claim to know what in Bono and family's best interest better than anyone else here. Unless we are employed by PM and/or the Hewson family, we can only surmise what they all feel about pics of the children.:ohmy:

But I do think kelly handled the pics of Disneyland correctly - otherwise look at the reception she would have gotten!

EverlastingLove, I appreciate your heart - it feels pure and respectful towards Bono and his family.

Don't let anything we say here affect you - just continue to grow in Love and Peace. :wink:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Short of an accident, I don't foresee Ali have any more kids. My dad's friends have 13 kids (none adopted), but you gotta be pregnant almost non-stop and Ali's really too old to safely have more babies (not that she's "old" old, you know).

Maybe someday she'll go back to the Ukraine and come home w/ a sick baby! I always worry about this w/ my mom b/c she loves babies and worked for a long time at an adoption agency, now a daycare, and still gets newsletters that basically advertise foreign orphans. She always picks out a cute special needs baby and says "If we were rich, I'd adopt this baby".

And my take on the whole kids' pics thing...I dunno I guess like everyone else says, they're OK if they're posed pics from a public event. I don't think Bono's worried about the pics helping kidnappers so much as it's just weird and a breach of privacy to be taking candid shots of toddlers. Unfortunately, kidnappers have their own very advanced ways of gaining intelligence and don't need to rely on a few paparazzi shots. I think Bono's more pissed that photos of his kids can be sold to tabloids so other people are making money from an invasion of privacy and meanwhile, his babies' faces are available at any news stand.

I don't mind seeing few pics of the U2 kids at public events, but photographers jumping out of the bushes to take pics of them on the way to school or playing in the yard is going way too far. Let them be kids.

And I'd really like to commend Bono, Edge, and Larry for not being kinderpimps with their children like they are the Irish version of Kathie Lee Gifford.

And I don't think Ali will be having any more babies (yea, like I just got off the phone with her). She is in her 40s now and having babies when one is older can be hard on both mother and baby. Besides, she gots her hands full with all of her activities and raising four kids (five, if you count Bono :wink: )

You're welcome, EverlastingLove.:wink:

Love and Peace....that's all I've tried to be about to. But there will be many people who will choose not to understand you or be kind in return to you and you'll just have to accept that and go on living your truth.:up:

I wish you well, my dear, and don't give up your very sweet heart.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom