MERGED --> Expecting kittens! + The kittens are here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats! I can't wait to have kitties of my own.

Please keep all of your animals inside where they belong. I know it's tempting to let them out, but after all, they're domestically bred animals so there's no reason for them to go outside where they are a danger to other peoples' animals and themselves, not to mention the things outside that are a danger to them..... /sermon

Post pics if you can!

My dog has to go outside though.... cause yea. LOL! I would love to post pics, cause I love to show off my animals but there is no way i can, sorry:(. Well, I would keep my cat inside, I really would, I would rather. But my dad doesnt beleive in keeping them cooped up in the house.

TheWho4Life said:
My dog has to go outside though.... cause yea. LOL! I would love to post pics, cause I love to show off my animals but there is no way i can, sorry:(. Well, I would keep my cat inside, I really would, I would rather. But my dad doesnt beleive in keeping them cooped up in the house.

Well, there's being cooped up in the house and there's being let outside in a enclosed environment. ;) while I was growing up, my dogs had the run of the backyard and had a doggie door where they could go inside if they wanted to. They were mostly restricted to the backroom of our house and that's where they slept.

As for cats, I have a new kitty... her name is Molly Mullen. (huh. wonder where the Mullen came from? *looks innocent*) She is strictly indoors and can look out the windows all she wants. She is not allowed outside and I make sure that while I'm gone, she can't get into things that will hurt her. I've tied up all the strings on the blinds so that she can't get stuck on them and she's been pretty good about not getting into things while I'm not home. Cats are an absolute joy. They are very independent but also very loving. She will not sleep anywhere else but either above my head or somewhere on my bed nearby. I'm taking a vacation up to see my mom and she's coming with me. She won't like the trip up there, but she'll just have to deal with it. Once we get there, she'll be fine. Cats are great. :D

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

As for cats, I have a new kitty... her name is Molly Mullen. (huh. wonder where the Mullen came from? *looks innocent*)

Moonie :D

LOL! Maybe it comes from that beautiful man on your avatar ? :wink: I remember that mesh shirt...:drool:

Congrats on your new Kitty moonie, thanks for giving her a home! :)

Back
Top Bottom