MERGED ----> early images from Pavarotti and friends + not-before posted Pavarotti...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ONE PLAYING!!!

he is playing the guitar - close ups of his face :GAH: as the latest pics, scruffy a bit it think - pics of kids in the background - oooooooooh he has pretty longer hair :drool: - gah - wow - he is playing the guitar not very well lol, just as background guitar as if he was waiting for edge, cute - awwwwwwww he is smiling at the part of One, Brothers Sisters - PEACE SIGN at the end of te song - wow very long opera like OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - new ending: there s no man on the earth? :huh: coudn't really understand it.......now he is bing interviewed by that speaker, ah no! Ave Maria!

AVE MARIA:
Bono is really shy :scratch: why?....strange - bono is reading the lyrics off a sheet - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - he is sighing Ave Maria - is singing in English not in Latin - not readng it off anymore...mmmkay just at the beginning - AWWWW *fuzzies* no he took a quick lok off the sheet, how cute! - he sort of missed on end of a line and put the mic down but then he realized it and just got the ending, aht was cute - lol, now he missed the beginning of the verse after pav cos he was applauding :cute: - OOOOOOOOOOOOH his face when he sang that last line..all snuggled up as a litle.......bear? yeah a little bear? what am i talking here....................? :huh:

Ooooooooh they bow and Bono patted Pav on his shoulder and Pav was pinching his cheek :lmao:

FS thanks for that !!! I agree, that beginning was so sweet, when Bono was sighing "Ave Maria" I have goosebumps all over and my coworkers think I have completely lost it cuz I have been freaking out so bad all day! lol!

lol, after reading it - sorry for rambling taht much in the end, i was just blown away and wrote everythig i could think of :reject::happy:

lol, two women wanted to introduce Queen but the entire crowd was qelling for Bono. Cool. :cute:

Jack In the box - are you a boy or a girl? just asking? i was wondering that already for quiet some time..

FallingStar said:
Jack In the box - are you a boy or a girl? just asking? i was wondering that already for quiet some time..

a girl, otherwise would be everything very strange :lol:

One version: :up: :up:
thanx Mr_Lemon :)

Last edited:
Thank you everybody! :bow:

Have these been posted yet?

1916886915.jpg

268630209.jpg

FallingStar said:
lol, after reading it - sorry for rambling taht much in the end, i was just blown away and wrote everythig i could think of :reject::happy:

No, it was good! Just the way a girl who loves Bono would feel watching it! I love your description, especially the part about the long pretty hair :love: :drool: Thank you! :hug: You did a wonderful job!

Thanks U2SJ too, :) you can sure tell your love and excitement for Bono coming through too! :happy: and thanks Mr. LeMon, even though I'm sure my computer won't get them to work, it's so nice to have them documented for all the fans!

Ahhhh! I want to download those MP3s now! But I'll have to wait till later tonight because of my slow conection... :tsk:

Had to wait till I got home from work. Was going crazy reading the post.. I couldn't download anything from Interference or u2log. (Why?) Went to Guatemala.com and now have video and all downloaded. So awesome, i'm listening to it now for the 3rd time. It took me awhile, cause I have dial up also. God the One video is so amazing. Bono..goes without saying..goosebumps...Pavarotti is so..chills.. Make this the 4th time. Some really great pics I haven't seen on U2guatemala.com:bono: :love: :angel: :applaud:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom