MERGED ----> early images from Pavarotti and friends + not-before posted Pavarotti...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even think I can stay here at work anymore today, my brain is not working now, that was so awesome I want to listen to it again and again! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I can't hear jack... no I don't wanna hear this and I don't wanna hear that, I wanna hear BONO in all of that Italian-singing dueting w/Pavarotti glory! :yes: Why can't I hAVE iT?! :eyebrow: :madspit: :scream:
Stupid bad streaming thing b/c of :censored: dialup
Stupid :censored: :censored: of :censored: speakers!
Ugh. I guess I'll have to live off the second by second caps of it.

Bono speaking Italian would be the sexiest thing on earth... if Bono speaking Spanish wasn't :combust:

I've listened to a little fragment of the song this afternoon on TV but I need to listen to the whole song so badly!

I hope you all get to hear it soon! And I hope we all get to SEE it soon too!
I've got my fingers crossed for MP3's ASAP!
Yeah, lovinBono, I am not leaving my work until the concert is over, cuz I know I wont be able to hear it from home!

mp3s!! :hyper:

Can't wait for the other songs to come! i hink another 1 1/2 hours until then...:sigh:

LMAO

in the first row of the crowd there are u2 fans with a sign: BONO - WE LOVE YOU! :cute: That's great!

:cute: That sign sounds too cute, I wanna see it, I want to see it all!!!
So Ramblin rose, I cant find anything on U2log yet? I dont see anything on the front page? I could have tried it otherwise cuz I am at work .....

U2SJ said:
:cute: That sign sounds too cute, I wanna see it, I want to see it all!!!
So Ramblin rose, I cant find anything on U2log yet? I dont see anything on the front page? I could have tried it otherwise cuz I am at work .....

That's funny because it's right on top of the front page...www.u2log.com.

I just checked it again.

Yes, ok I was losin it there for a moment I guess.... I see it now! Thanks guys!
Amazing how fast it is up! YAY! Awesome! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom