MERGED--> Desktop Backgrounds + Any Larry wallpapers? + Wallpaper pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To celebrate the fact that the new tour has started:

vertigotourwallp.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks!

Look at how the confetti falls. One piece looks like an extended part of Bono's hair (the fringe), and the other piece of confetti makes it look as though Bono has long sideburns. =)

Here's a new one I did. It's very simple (I didn't do very much to it), but someone might like it. :) It's my current wallpaper because I just love this picture of Bono.

bono.jpg

GibsonGirl said:
Here's a new one I did. It's very simple (I didn't do very much to it), but someone might like it. :) It's my current wallpaper because I just love this picture of Bono.

bono.jpg

Oh my gosh. I didn't know you were Dysprosium!!! I'm MrsBono on LiveJournal. Perhaps you've seen me, perhaps you haven't.

Anyway, I am a big fan of your icons (and graphics, to sum it all up!) and I love this wallpaper! It is perfect!

I was just playing around with some pictures I've found on the web here and there
If I used someone's picture without permision and you want me to remove it let me know.

Just a couple of Really simple wallpapers I thought I would share :)

Adam08.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs Adam Clayton said:

Oh my gosh. I didn't know you were Dysprosium!!! I'm MrsBono on LiveJournal. Perhaps you've seen me, perhaps you haven't.

Anyway, I am a big fan of your icons (and graphics, to sum it all up!) and I love this wallpaper! It is perfect!

Small world! I've seen you over in the U2 community a couple of times and also in my journal. :) Thanks for the comment!

Back
Top Bottom