MERGED--> Desktop Backgrounds + Any Larry wallpapers? + Wallpaper pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:
oh yeah I have a bunch like that too. :slant: Sure wish I knew who made that Electrical Storm one.

oh I found her site. :hyper:

She has a few more U2 wallpapers too. http://www.runtotheocean.net/blog/wallpaper2.html

Oops, she doesn't want her stuff posted without her permission so I removed the link. :reject: The wallpaper is posted on her site though, people can get it there.

Thanks for the site!! :bow:

A new one for y'all :wink:

manwomanwallp.jpg

That's lovely! :love:

I have another request :wink: This is a pic I used to have but have lost. It's Bono in front of a lap top, hair back, with glasses, looking intense and serious. On the screen of the computer, you can see "Drop the Debt" :up:

Anyone? :D

Thanks for those who posted Sweetest Thing pics for me. They're adoreable! I wonder if anyone has one wallpaper sized? :D

I'm so demanding today :lol:

SD

I was bored today, so I made this:

bonowallpaper2005.jpg

My apologies if it takes a while to load. If you run under 800 x 600, just resize it using an image editor.

Sherry Darling said:
That's lovely! :love:

I have another request :wink: This is a pic I used to have but have lost. It's Bono in front of a lap top, hair back, with glasses, looking intense and serious. On the screen of the computer, you can see "Drop the Debt" :up:

Anyone? :D

SD

DroptheDebt2.jpg

GibsonGirl said:
I was bored today, so I made this:

bonowallpaper2005.jpg

My apologies if it takes a while to load. If you run under 800 x 600, just resize it using an image editor.

This is awesome - I see a new desktop in my future - thanks~!

Okay, so I made some...but I've got no where to upload them...they're too big to upload to photobucket. ><

I liked this one so much I didn't want to ruin it with lyrics all over it. My first creation on paint shop pro in months after spending a month being spoiled by school using photoshop. *misses photoshop*

Image11.jpg

labell said:
I liked this one so much I didn't want to ruin it with lyrics all over it. My first creation on paint shop pro in months after spending a month being spoiled by school using photoshop. *misses photoshop*
I've never used Paint Shop Pro. The things I've seen made with it have such a different look to it. I tend to think they look pretty cool. You don't like the program?

Back
Top Bottom