MERGED ---> Cleveland + Need a ride to Cleveland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flylover said:
wow...my problem is that i have too many clothes to choose from! although, there is no way that high heels will be involved! Not in february! I like to wear heels, I'm 5-10 and heels put me over 6 feet (yay!) but I'm not wearing skimpy footwear in the snow and ice!

due to me wearing my converse high tops too tight in 7th grade I've killed some nerves in my lower leg... I don't have a whole lot of feeling in my shins/feet so I'm like "ah, what the hell." :D
plus i don't want to buy new shoes, I got mine at payless on sale for $9.99...
man I love payless, but damn my $50 a week salary.

flylover said:
wow...my problem is that i have too many clothes to choose from! although, there is no way that high heels will be involved! Not in february! I like to wear heels, I'm 5-10 and heels put me over 6 feet (yay!) but I'm not wearing skimpy footwear in the snow and ice!

ahh Same here! I have a ton of clothes..no shoes though. I am about 5'9"..i dont like being so tall!! I have to look down to bono when i see him!! aahh lol!

the people refering to themselves as newbies have been around this site longer than i have...and i thought i had shed my newbie status...:shrug:

i want to come, i can't though. clevland's rather far away, and i can't afford it.

bored--I call myself a newbie not because I've been registered for so short a time but because I hardly ever post. I love this site but I don't have access at home (we spend that extra $10 a month on heat and food--grad students have no dough!) and when I'm at school I'm usually in a rush.

thanks for all the attire info! I definitely feel better now. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear, but I'll probably be there in big black boots. I can wear thick sox under those! I live in Ohio and it can get really cold here, especially by the lake where the HOF is.

flylover said:
bored--I call myself a newbie not because I've been registered for so short a time but because I hardly ever post. I love this site but I don't have access at home (we spend that extra $10 a month on heat and food--grad students have no dough!) and when I'm at school I'm usually in a rush.

ok, i get it. i'd definetly go for that extra 10 bucks towards food and heat. i've got too much spare time and a dorm room internet connection (and while at home my mom's paying for the internet service...)

i want to go to clevland. hrmph.

it's....this....weekend!!!!

i am so looking forward to this. i just can't wait to be in a building with tons of other folks who love U2 as much as i do!!!

ok. had to be said.

tell me about it
I'm not going to be in the city long... Saturday, four til the end of the opening party, and an hour or two at the HRC after...
you'd best all be at one of those! :D

AdamsMango said:
ahh Same here! I have a ton of clothes..no shoes though. I am about 5'9"..i dont like being so tall!! I have to look down to bono when i see him!! aahh lol!

i'm 6'1 and when i met bono i was STANDING ON A CURB and he still managed to reach my cheek to kiss it...you guys are ok :sexywink:

on another note.......:hyper: :D

Back
Top Bottom