MERGED --> Can I say.... + RED HILL MINING TOWN Video HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Remove the space!:wave:
http://download.yous endit.com/759DBA832EAAC9DF

:scream: my pc doesn't play avi... :sad: (but thanks anyway, GG. :kiss: )

Galeongirl said:
:drool: guh, methinks I need to make some gifs... any suggestions?

could you make a gif around 4.02-4.08 when he's singing "we wait all day for the night to come...and it comes", please?

I melt each time I hear this passage in the song and now that I can also see his motion there I...I...:faint:

OMG

*dies*

The video is beautiful!
Sexy Bono :drool:

Thanks GG for the YSI link!
Have you said gifs? *dies again*

onekea, if it doesn't work, it's not the avi that your pc doesn't play... cause EVERY compuer plays avis... it's the codecs... mine are converted with divx codec, that should be on your pc already and windows mediaplayer should play it... otherwise google divx and download the codec :)

Galeongirl said:
onekea, if it doesn't work, it's not the avi that your pc doesn't play... cause EVERY compuer plays avis... it's the codecs... mine are converted with divx codec, that should be on your pc already and windows mediaplayer should play it... otherwise google divx and download the codec :)

may I stamp a big kiss on your forehead, GG? :hug:

I'll try later at home...:scratch:

Last edited:
Cheesy, yes it is the 80's. But, if you can't get enough of JT Bono, yes, this is the delicious "icing on the cake" . Nothing else matters. Another taste anyone?:yes: :tongue:

(we need a "dead" smily)

Oh my God, that was the funniest video I've seen in a long time! Although Bono does look very sexy, but for the most part I was too busy laughing to really notice!!
c035.gif
Espciallly after reading Alisaura's comments.....

Alisaura said:
How I think the brainstorming session went...

Bono: I know, why don't we do a clip that doesn't have a performance element? No guitars, just us down a mineshaft... :hyper:
Larry: I joined this band to hit things. :grumpy:
Bono: Okay, okay, Larry can hit something. :rolleyes:
Edge & Adam: And what are we supposed to do?
Bono: Uhm... you can throw birds in the air? :uhoh:
Edge: :|
Adam: All right, but only if I can stay in my pyjamas.
Bono: Deal! :happy:

c040.gif

Been laughing so hard my face hurts!!! :lmao:

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
Has YDW seen this clip yet? could make for some brilliant fan fic producing gifts........

I...have....just...seen....it....... *is now molten blob*.

Onekea kindly put the link over in fanfic. I know the vid's cheesy but I really don't care. The guys look smokin'! And sweaty Bono needs a lick, I mean a shower.... :evil:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

...purfect for 'Midnight'....

The video is bad, it doesn't fit the song at all, sorry. I LOVE the boys, but I wouldn't have been mad if they had kept this one in their vault.

The song is great, though, but the video is ridiculous.

last unicorn said:
The video is bad, it doesn't fit the song at all, sorry. I LOVE the boys, but I wouldn't have been mad if they had kept this one in their vault.
The song is great, though, but the video is ridiculous.

video? what video? :shifty: I only see a sweaty, hot bono and darn it, would I have seen it at that time I could have pretty well understood my female mates getting crazy for him :banghead:

besides my hang-back in discovering this beautiful creature, it's an unquestionably 80's video style but don't you feel a sort of nostalgia by watching it, unicorn? I mean, we both were 12-13 yrs old...it was our time, our music, our videos. I like it for this, it brings me back :cute:

Re: Can I say....

edurban said:
...something I could not comment on on EYKIW...

Bono in the Red Hill Mining Town video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRekLUX3GE

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well I said it and be damned with it! :evil: The man was HOT in that video and that's a fact!

Originally posted by t8thgr8
this video wouldve destroyed them

I Think you are wrong! It would have destroyed a whole swathe of U2 fans, especially of the Female variety!

That video would have caused the mass combustion of all Bono droolers

I am glad I waited 20 years to see it, mind you, don't think my heart has taken it too well

Back
Top Bottom